TEMPTU AIRpod Highlighter in Champagne, 0.28 Fluid Ounce

by Temptu

Our gorgeous blush shades brighten your complexion with a natural-looking wash of youthful color. This feather-light formula delivers seamlessly blended, buildable color that lets your customize your look for every occasion. An ultra-sheer flush or a vibrant pop of color- the choice is yours. AIRpod Highlighter, 301 Champagne

Ooh, highlight obsessive over here! This one looks a bit pricey- is it worth the extra cash?
Is this high lighter any good? I've only ever used powder highlight I've been wanting to try a liquid one but don't know how I feel about it yet?m! Help?
I would love to try this! Is it worth it?
Start your review of TEMPTU AIRpod Highlighter in Champagne, 0.28 Fluid Ounce!
Product Highlights
“I think it looks very natural and can even be blended with your fingers or a beauty blender.” in reviews
“It is such a beautiful color, looks very natural with a subtle shimmer.” in reviews
“The champagne color adds a nice touch of pink satin color.” in reviews
Review for: Airpod Highlighter 301 Champagne .28 Fluid Oz
I was a little afraid to use this because I'm not experienced all that well with highlight but it is amazing.. You do not need much and it is so natural lookibg
New Prt Rchy, FL
Review for: Airpod Highlighter 301 Champagne .28 Fluid Oz
SHIMERY Gives a gorgeous glow without looking like makeup. Love it. I put it above my eyebrows and circle down to the top of my cheek bones. It looks amazing.
Hampstead, MD
Review for: TEMPTU AIRpod Bronzer, Warm Glow 605, .28 fl oz
Nice formula and texture. I bought a shade slightly too dark, but it shouldn't be a big deal with summer right around the corner. I would definitely buy again.
Louisville, KY
Review for: 302 Gold
This stuff is so glam! It's the perfect highlighter. I didn't think I could pull of this look but I was completely wrong. Don't knock it until you try it.
orange county
Review for: Airpod Highlighter 301 Champagne .28 Fluid Oz
This product is awesome! Blends so well with just a finger and it looks amazing. It is such a beautiful color, looks very natural with a subtle shimmer.
Bloomington , IL
Review for: Airpod Highlighter 301 Champagne .28 Fluid Oz
Best highlighter I have used! This actually gives me that glowing look I have been trying to achieve. So simple to apply and blend. Highly recommended.
Brooks, KY
Review for: TEMPTU AIRpod Bronzer, Warm Glow 605, .28 fl oz
Super nice product! It shines wonderfully. Long lasting, true to color  and applys pretty good. I would definitely recommend this product
Mesquite , Tx
Review for: Airpod Highlighter 301 Champagne .28 Fluid Oz
I really like this champagne it gives you a nice finish look, I use it more when I go out at night. It feels smooth but you have to apply it evenly.
Review for: 302 Gold
One of my fave use it all year round don't swap highlighters ever. I feel like it's so easy to apply and it just sits so well on your skin
Chesapeake, VA
Review for: 302 Gold
Love this highlighter. A little goes along way so I think it will last quite a while. I love the color and it is extremely easy to apply!