TEMPTU AIRpod Highlighter in Champagne, 0.28 Fluid Ounce

by Temptu

Our gorgeous blush shades brighten your complexion with a natural-looking wash of youthful color. This feather-light formula delivers seamlessly blended, buildable color that lets your customize your look for every occasion. An ultra-sheer flush or a vibrant pop of color- the choice is yours. AIRpod Highlighter, 301 Champagne

Ooh, highlight obsessive over here! This one looks a bit pricey- is it worth the extra cash?
Is this high lighter any good? I've only ever used powder highlight I've been wanting to try a liquid one but don't know how I feel about it yet?m! Help?
I would love to try this! Is it worth it?
Start your review of TEMPTU AIRpod Highlighter in Champagne, 0.28 Fluid Ounce!
Product Highlights
“I think it looks very natural and can even be blended with your fingers or a beauty blender.” in reviews
“It is such a beautiful color, looks very natural with a subtle shimmer.” in reviews
“The champagne color adds a nice touch of pink satin color.” in reviews
Review for: TEMPTU AIRpod Bronzer, Warm Glow 605, .28 fl oz
Received this in my March Ipsy Glam Bag. Temptu is an airbrush makeup brand. But the same look can be achieved using a good quality stipple brush. A little goes a long way. Long lasting. Excellent color payoff. Long lasting natural and airbrushed finish.
Lake wales , FL
Review for: 302 Gold
I have finally experimented with this highlighter this past weekend during a photoshoot. I love that I have complete control over the intensity at which the product is applied. And after all, its extremely easy to switch pods in and out of the Temptu machine. Love love love!
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: Airpod Highlighter 301 Champagne .28 Fluid Oz
This is a gorgeous fusion between a liquid and gel highlight. You can use this highlight without the AirPod as well. I like to apply it to the high points of my cheekbones and forehead with my finger tips, then gently blend with a damp beauty blender or Sponge.
TEMPTU AIRpod Highlighter in Champagne, 0.28 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Yindra S.
Review for: TEMPTU AIRpod Bronzer, Warm Glow 605, .28 fl oz
Best liquid bronzer you will ever use . Not a lot of shimmer which I really love and it goes on so even. Great for people of all ages and skin types, i love it, great for every day use
2,482 reviews
Review for: Airpod Highlighter 301 Champagne .28 Fluid Oz
A little of this product goes a very long way. It's not bad however I don't think I would spend the money on it because I don't really use highlighter. I tried it because I received a sample of it and although I was happy with that I'm not going to add it to my routine
West Monroe , LA
Review for: Airpod Highlighter 301 Champagne .28 Fluid Oz
This stuff is AMAZING! It gives the perfect amount of shimmer and is buildable. I think it looks very natural and can even be blended with your fingers or a beauty blender. It's the perfect natural shade and is now my favorite highlighter!!
Levant, ME
Review for: Airpod Highlighter 301 Champagne .28 Fluid Oz
I don't own an airbrush but I applied this with my fingertips and it was nice. Runny since it is made for an airbrush but you need very little and it adds a beautiful glow to my cheekbones and opens up my eyes. Would certainly recommend
Big Lake, MN
Review for: Airpod Highlighter 301 Champagne .28 Fluid Oz
I applied this with my finger tips and it applies nicely. A little goes a long way. The champagne color adds a nice touch of pink satin color. Spreads easily and dries quickly, but not so fast that it gets spotty if not smoothd out right away.
Youngstown, NY
Review for: 302 Gold
I love this stuff so much. It is insanely blendable and gives my skin the most glowing and radiant look without it looking like I'm wearing a ton of makeup. So worth it!
Lake wales , FL
Review for: Airpod Highlighter 301 Champagne .28 Fluid Oz
The best thing about this highlighter is the ability to add dimension with a lighter or heavier coverage in certain areas of not only your face, but neck as well.