BY TEMPTU

Our gorgeous blush shades brighten your complexion with a natural-looking wash of youthful color. This feather-light formula delivers seamlessly blended, buildable color that lets your customize your look for every occasion. An ultra-sheer flush or a vibrant pop of color- the choice is yours. AIRpod Highlighter, 302 Gold see more...

Buy on Cos Bar*
Aubrey Q.
Aubrey Q.
Review for: 302 Gold
Got this from my Ipsy bag. I really don't care much for it and would never purchase it.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Lake Wales, FL
Review for: 302 Gold
I have finally experimented with this highlighter this past weekend during a photoshoot. I love that I have complete control over the intensity at which the product is applied. And after all, its extremely easy to switch pods in and out of the Temptu machine. Love love love!
Clarissa M.
Clarissa M.
Dunlow
I love this product! It is beautiful shade! The price is sort of high but so worth it! I would buy it again!!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Louisville, KY
Review for: 302 Gold
This stuff is so glam! It's the perfect highlighter. I didn't think I could pull of this look but I was completely wrong. Don't knock it until you try it.
Greta Z.
Greta Z.
Review for: 302 Gold
One of my fave use it all year round don't swap highlighters ever. I feel like it's so easy to apply and it just sits so well on your skin
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Chesapeake, VA
Review for: 302 Gold
Love this highlighter. A little goes along way so I think it will last quite a while. I love the color and it is extremely easy to apply!
Vidya P.
Vidya P.
S Ozone Park, NY
Review for: 302 Gold
Highlighters are my new favorite beauty item and I have been trying a variety. I got this in my Ipsy bag and I love it !
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Chardon, OH
Review for: 302 Gold
Finally a good highlighter!! It blends well and makes my skin soft! The color is amazing and I use this everyday!
Serena V.
Serena V.
Guntersville, AL
Review for: 303 Bronze
This product is way too watery for me. I do not like the color and I do not like the way it runs down the cheek.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: 302 Gold
OBSESSED with this highlighter!! It's unbelievably so natural looking. It looks like I'm glowing from within!
Taylor B.
I would love to try this! Is it worth it?
Mckenzie R.
Mckenzie R.
Birmingham, AL
How we'll does this work?
Mel A.
Mel A.
Oshkosh, WI
Ooh, highlight obsessive over here! This one looks a bit pricey- is it worth the extra cash?