TEMPTU AIRpod Foundation uploaded by Marjorie L.
11 colors available

BY TEMPTU

Our feather-light AIRpod™ Foundation delivers a truly flawless finish that s instantly radiant, seamlessly blended and absolutely luminous. TEMPTU s exclusive SILKsphere ™ Technology, designed to survive backstage conditions, creates a feather-light, soft-focus finish that lasts all day. Concentrated color-correcting pigments minimize discolorations and imperfections with sheer, buildable coverage that s natural looking and virtually weightless. The ultra-breathable complex helps diffuse the appearance fine lines, wrinkles, pores, and imperfections to smooth skin and create a silky, youthful glow. All without a heavy look or feel. AIRpod Foundation, 010 Almond see more...

• is this better then your regular drugstore foundation? does it give...3 Answers
  • Do they have a tone for medium to dark colored girls?1 Answers
  • How is this foundation? Do you find it dries dark...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Cos Bar*
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
I've been wanting to try Temptu for YEARS. I kicked myself for waiting so long! It's the best foundation I've ever used. Gorgeous airbrush look and the makeup stays put! I look younger and flawless. It only took me a few times to learn the product and now it takes about 30 seconds to put on. I live that you can build the coverage to what you need. I can't tell you how much I LOVE this product. It's definitely one to buy!
Tawny K.
Tawny K.
Tucson, AZ
I'm the shade Sand (4) which is for light skin tone with golden undertones. This applies flawlessly. I can go as light or as full coverage as I want. I usually only apply a single pass and find that's really all I need. I will admit I always do one dusting of finishing powder after it dries down (because I'm oily). Stays on like a champ through long work days.
Ayla H.
Ayla H.
I had a horrible time with this foundation. Every time I used it I would severely break out and it always looked so slimy which is rarely an issue for me with or without makeup. No matter how YouTube tutorials I watched or primers and moisturizer I used this product just wouldn't agree with my skin.
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
Rock Hill, SC
Review for: 006 Warm Beige
Love this foundation and the Temptu Air system. The color is great for me, and the airbrushed application makes it look so natural. The pod lasts me about 4 months, and I use it daily with 2-3 passes over my face. I know it doesn't last as long if you do more "passes", but 2-3 do the trick for me.
Mona P.
Mona P.
The foundation goes on so smooth and is light weight. A little goes a long way, holds up in heat well. Doesn't oxidize. Haven't had a break out since using for two years. The best foundation I've ever used.
Karis Y.
Karis Y.
Alexandria, VA
Broke me out like no tomorow..I was actually so excited about this product before they released it I drove all the way to the times square store (from my home in VIRGINIA) to get it first. OK Im more then a little crazy about make up but really this was a let down. The color was to dark and the next shade up was to light. They dont offer a good color selection AT ALL and Im not that dark, Im like a medium toned person. But also I found the colors way to pink for my skin tone (but then again I have that problem offten so that may not be a vaild reason) Also the spray trigger is almost impossible to really use any air pressure other then strong or light, medium is really hard to get you can only really have control on the on off twistie (that controls main air flow) but forget about fine tuning it on the trigger. Also the finish is kinda muddy looking, it looks rather natural but only if you use a light dust of it, but then again you can get that same result from a mineral powder and at least the mineral powder is more travel friendly. Forget tossing the temptu in ur overnight bag!! hahaha...gret idea really it is, but the professional temptu airbrush they offer is sooo much better. And the color selection they offer for the professional one is wayyy better. Tisk tisk TEMPTU, you could have done better then this considering you are the best at air brushing foundations. I think they just took to many short cuts in making it affordable.
Krystin T.
Krystin T.
Rockford, IL
This is a great airbrush foundation. It leaves your face flawless. I carry this in my makeup kit for my bridal clients. Its easy to apply and you can even go in with a damp beauty blender after you apply it to soak up and spots on the face were there might be too much foundation. The 4 stars and not five is because if you over moisturize the foundation will slid off your face. Make sure you are well hydrated and exfoliate a week before using this foundation. Its also much easier to use since you dont have to clean your machine after every use because its in a pod all you need to donis switch out foundation pods. TEMPTU AIRpod Foundation
Rose R.
Rose R.
The colors (use Ivory, Buff and Sand) match me perfectly. It has a pleasant scent that is not overwhelming or irritating. I wish it were more dewy like others claim but I just use a hydrating spray on top to set which seems to solve that issue. I gave 3 stars because of that and also the price point could definitely be better - $45 per 12ml pod where traditional foundation is twice the amount. I do like that I NEVER break out with this product and it wears all day - lasts through 12 hour work shifts! If u can spend the money I would say give it a try.
Chrissie B.
Chrissie B.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: 001 Porcelain
By far, this is my best purchase of 2015. I discovered the Temptu brand while attending the Ipsy makeup convention in October and fell in love when one of the MUA's used the Temptu Air system on my face. The airbrush finish makes your skin smooth and even, and not caked in makeup. I have even since an improvement in my skin, with hydration and blemishes. My pores are less clogged bc I am using less makeup. My next purchase will be the blush and the powder veil. More people need to know about this brand! I got the Air at a special price including one air pod and a travel case at the convention, but it's so amazing that I would pay full price for this product and the system any day; it's that fantastic. Makes me feel beautiful like never before!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Lake Wales, FL
Review for: 005 Beige
This is the shade that i wear during the summer, and love it! During the winter months i go down to the 004 shade.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Mechanicville, NY
is this better then your regular drugstore foundation? does it give an airbrushed look?
Sofia B.
Sofia B.
Stratford, CT
Has anyone tried this!? does it work?
Amrita S.
Amrita S.
Bronx, NY
What's the finish on this? Does it leave your skin dry?
Trista W.
Trista W.
Russell, KS
Would this be okay to use as a contour?
Rain R.
Rain R.
Chester, PA
Do they have a tone for medium to dark colored girls?