TEMPTU AIRpod Foundation uploaded by Marjorie L.

BY TEMPTU

Our feather-light AIRpod™ Foundation delivers a truly flawless finish that s instantly radiant, seamlessly blended and absolutely luminous. TEMPTU s exclusive SILKsphere ™ Technology, designed to survive backstage conditions, creates a feather-light, soft-focus finish that lasts all day. Concentrated color-correcting pigments minimize discolorations and imperfections with sheer, buildable coverage that s natural looking and virtually weightless. The ultra-breathable complex helps diffuse the appearance fine lines, wrinkles, pores, and imperfections to smooth skin and create a silky, youthful glow. All without a heavy look or feel. AIRpod Foundation, 010 Almond see more...

Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Review for: 006 Warm Beige more...
My foundation game has totally changed. For starters, this is what I look for in a foundation:
*easy to apply and blend
* color match
* light to medium coverage (more toward medium most of the time)
* long lasting
* natural looking

This foundation hits every single mark. My skin looks so unbelievably flawless. I almost always get compliments on my skin when I use this!
I enjoy the application. I personally have the starter kit airbrush (the more handheld looking one). I find it easy to use. There’s zero mess. I can apply foundation precisely and seamlessly. One thing I LOVE is that I don’t need to wipe my eyebrows after; I tend to have that problem with traditional liquid foundations. The only complaint I have with applying (why I took one star off) is because I have to shake the product *during,* not just before, application; otherwise, nothing really comes out. After shaking it though, it gives me such beautiful coverage. The coverage starts off pretty light but it’s easily buildable to medium. For me, it’s perfect. It doesn’t look caky at all, and it looks very smooth and natural. It works well with my more traditional makeup products as well (like bronzer, concealer, etc.). The coverage also lasts ALL DAY. I can wear this for 10+ hours, and it looks the same by the end of the day. It’s insane! There’s little to no fading, and I don’t get overly shiny or dry. The only thing is that it settles into my smile lines some but it’s hardly noticeable. I absolutely love this foundation. It’s my official HG. The initial purchase definitely breaks the bank but the price of the foundation itself is reasonable enough for me to buy again and again (about the same as any high end foundation). If you have the money and have been curious about this, do it. It’s worth every penny.
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN
Review for: 004 Sand more...
I love Temptu. Two CONS is that it is pricey and is silicone based but many more PROS.
Easy to use especially for working makeup artist
Great undertone (not too pink nor yellow tones) So great to use on all skin color!
Looks like skin
Easy to use
Flawless
Hydrating
Long wearing
Gluten free
Great for sensitive skin

Sooo much good! Recommend it! I use this color so many time when doing a bride! All have loved it!
Karis Y.
Alexandria, VA
Broke me out like no tomorow..I was actually so excited about this product before they released it I drove all the way to the times square store (from my home in VIRGINIA) to get it first. OK Im more then a little crazy about make up but really this was a let down. The color was to dark and the next shade up was to light. They dont offer a good color selection AT ALL and Im not that dark, Im like a medium toned person. But also I found the colors way to pink for my skin tone (but then again I have that problem offten so that may not be a vaild reason) Also the spray trigger is almost impossible to really use any air pressure other then strong or light, medium is really hard to get you can only really have control on the on off twistie (that controls main air flow) but forget about fine tuning it on the trigger. Also the finish is kinda muddy looking, it looks rather natural but only if you use a light dust of it, but then again you can get that same result from a mineral powder and at least the mineral powder is more travel friendly. Forget tossing the temptu in ur overnight bag!! hahaha...gret idea really it is, but the professional temptu airbrush they offer is sooo much better. And the color selection they offer for the professional one is wayyy better. Tisk tisk TEMPTU, you could have done better then this considering you are the best at air brushing foundations. I think they just took to many short cuts in making it affordable.
Krystin T.
Rockford, IL
This is a great airbrush foundation. It leaves your face flawless. I carry this in my makeup kit for my bridal clients. Its easy to apply and you can even go in with a damp beauty blender after you apply it to soak up and spots on the face were there might be too much foundation. The 4 stars and not five is because if you over moisturize the foundation will slid off your face. Make sure you are well hydrated and exfoliate a week before using this foundation. Its also much easier to use since you dont have to clean your machine after every use because its in a pod all you need to donis switch out foundation pods. TEMPTU AIRpod Foundation
Jennifer H.
I've been wanting to try Temptu for YEARS. I kicked myself for waiting so long! It's the best foundation I've ever used. Gorgeous airbrush look and the makeup stays put! I look younger and flawless. It only took me a few times to learn the product and now it takes about 30 seconds to put on. I live that you can build the coverage to what you need. I can't tell you how much I LOVE this product. It's definitely one to buy!
Rose R.
The colors (use Ivory, Buff and Sand) match me perfectly. It has a pleasant scent that is not overwhelming or irritating. I wish it were more dewy like others claim but I just use a hydrating spray on top to set which seems to solve that issue. I gave 3 stars because of that and also the price point could definitely be better - $45 per 12ml pod where traditional foundation is twice the amount. I do like that I NEVER break out with this product and it wears all day - lasts through 12 hour work shifts! If u can spend the money I would say give it a try.
Ayla H.
New Albany, OH
I had a horrible time with this foundation. Every time I used it I would severely break out and it always looked so slimy which is rarely an issue for me with or without makeup. No matter how YouTube tutorials I watched or primers and moisturizer I used this product just wouldn't agree with my skin.
Dalther R.
Wow, it's the best foundation I've seen, I'm as impressed as a lot of you, I'm fascinated by this fabulous brand, its presentation and quality are unique, I like it a lot because it has varied tones and its coverage is shocking. I love this product and hope to buy it again very soon.
Chrissie B.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: 001 Porcelain more...
By far, this is my best purchase of 2015. I discovered the Temptu brand while attending the Ipsy makeup convention in October and fell in love when one of the MUA's used the Temptu Air system on my face. The airbrush finish makes your skin smooth and even, and not caked in makeup. I have even since an improvement in my skin, with hydration and blemishes. My pores are less clogged bc I am using less makeup. My next purchase will be the blush and the powder veil. More people need to know about this brand! I got the Air at a special price including one air pod and a travel case at the convention, but it's so amazing that I would pay full price for this product and the system any day; it's that fantastic. Makes me feel beautiful like never before!
Tawny K.
Tucson, AZ
I'm the shade Sand (4) which is for light skin tone with golden undertones. This applies flawlessly. I can go as light or as full coverage as I want. I usually only apply a single pass and find that's really all I need. I will admit I always do one dusting of finishing powder after it dries down (because I'm oily). Stays on like a champ through long work days.
Alyssa M.
Mechanicville, NY
is this better then your regular drugstore foundation? does it give an airbrushed look?
Amrita S.
Bronx, NY
What's the finish on this? Does it leave your skin dry?
Sofia B.
W Harwich, MA
Has anyone tried this!? does it work?
Stephanie W.
avenel
Is it possible to apply this foundation with a sponge or brush rather than an airbrush system?
Trista W.
Russell, KS
Would this be okay to use as a contour?