TEMPTU AIRpod Blush

by Temptu

What is it: This beautiful blush is designed for use with the TEMPTU AIRbrush Makeup System, not included. The highly pigmented and buildable formula goes on sheer to add a dewy flush of color and provides a natural tinted glow to enhance all skin tones. Who is it for: Anyone who wants high-performance, professional-quality makeup results at home, regardless of skin tone. Why is it different: AIRpod Blush is an innovative silicone-in-water-based formula. How do I use it: Easily attach AIRpod Blush to your AIRbrush, not included. Start with the adjustable air pressure dial on start mode and control your color by moving the dial up or down for versatile results-achieve subtle color enhancement and stronger pops of color all with the same blush! From TEMPTU.

Are the blushes really pigmented or build able?
I have heard that with this product you can now get the look of the pros. What woukd be the benefits of using this?
Start your review of TEMPTU AIRpod Blush!
3 years ago
Maybe it is just the pod I got but the distribution of color was awful. It came out in specks! I could see spots. It was not okay. Also I don't really like how u can't really tell the color by looking at the pod. Washed Rose was recommended but was way too dark even when applied under
4 years agoBlairsburg , IA
Review for: Jade Rose 411
This product would be good if you have the correct equipment. when I tried it it was put on with a finger. The look might have been a bit better with the airbrush equipment but it was not the greatest with how mine was applied.
Review for: 404 Sheer Berry
Is love to try this blush out it looks really really amazing on the photo and I hope it does in real life
Review for: Jade Rose 411
I would really love to try this blush I would love to try every temptu blush. Airbrush makeup is awesome
Review for: Amethyst 413
I also love that blush color it looks really beautiful on the photo it would probably fit my pale skin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...