TEMPTU AIRbrush Makeup System 2.0 uploaded by Staci B.TEMPTU AIRbrush Makeup System 2.0 uploaded by Angela R.TEMPTU AIRbrush Makeup System 2.0 uploaded by Angela R.

BY TEMPTU

Stephanie C.
I have heard so many great things about the temptu system. I would love to try it myself.
Betsy B.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my airbrush kit. The final look is flawless and looks so natural. I use my machine everyday. It is fun because you feel like a professional makeup artist overtime you use it. For the price it was worth it since I use everyday. I would recommend others to purchase!
Staci B.
I absolutely love my Temptu system - so much that I used it on my wedding day (the most important makeup day of your life)! It kept my makeup flawless from 8:30 am to 2 am the next morning!!!
Danielle H.
Lake Wales, FL
I bought this system after using the original Temptu machine for two years. I love the new pod size, which is bigger than the original, and also the new plug that comes with the foundation. All in all the machine seems to function the same as the old one, no issues or problems yet!
Angela R.
Burlington, NJ
With this kit, you don’t need any special skills … it’s as easy as 1, 2 & 3! This system is absolutely “User-Friendly“. There’s no need for brushes or sponges, this kit is all you need to airbrush like a Pro! Now even the newbies can achieve that flawless look effortlessly.
Angel C.
Daniels, WV
I have never used this specific brand of airbrush systems but it looks amazing and have heard really great things about the temptu system.
jessica m.
Lost creek , Ky
This looks awesome would love to try this!! This is the first time I have ever seen one!
Jazzminn G.
Laredo, TX
I would love to try this product out it looks like the perfect shade for my pale skin
This was a Christmas present. At first I thought I'd use occasionally, but now that I've got the hang of it I find myself using it every day. Applying makeup is quick, simple and flawless and it lasts all day long! By the time I used it 4-5 days I had figured out of to best apply it to my liking (I watched the TEMPTU website and youtube videos several times before receiving the product, which helped). It works on the 'less is more' concept and my skin looks and feels great all day! I love it!
Jazmin U.
Las Vegas, NV
Would it be easier than using a foundation brush?
Adriana S.
Does it really work like on tv?
Nancy P.
Rock Hill, SC
I am totally new to the concept of airbrush makeup. I would love to try it, but don't want to invest a lot of money into something that may be a gimmick, or too difficult to use on a daily basis. Any thoughts about the pros or cons of the system?
Angel C.
Daniels, WV
I used to hear a lot about this but haven't in a while I it worth the price and hassle?
Megan W.
Richlands , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you need/suggest a primer underneath the silicone based foundation or can it be used alone?