TEMPTU AIR pod™ Blush 408 Hot Pink

by Temptu

What it is:A revolutionary, patent-pending technology for achieving professional-quality airbrush results in the convenience of your own home. What it does: This easy-to-use blush is applied with the innovative TEMPTU(R) AIRbrush Makeup System for flawless, soft-focus-finish results. The breakthrough TEMPTU AIR pod(TM) provides precise makeup application and is mess proof and extremely hygienic. This ultra-lightweight formula contains a smoothing complex to help minimize the appearance of fine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TEMPTU AIR pod™ Blush 408 Hot Pink!
a year agoAin Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.
Best Regards.