TEMPTATIONS™ Tumblers Catnip And Chicken Flavor uploaded by Clare B.TEMPTATIONS™ Tumblers Catnip And Chicken Flavor uploaded by Meganlee H.

BY TEMPTATIONS™ #38 in Cat Treats

Give your cat the thrill of the chase with Temptations Tumblers Treats for Cats! Now your feline friend's favorite crunchy and savory snack is designed to make playtime more exciting. Simply toss, roll and watch as your cat chases after the delicious Catnip treat with chicken flavors and irresistibly smooth treat center.

Best of all, Temptations Treats for Cats provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult maintenance and help with tartar control. Active cats can't wait to get their paws on Temptations Tumblers Cat Treats Catnip and Chicken Flavors.

Lauren H.
Plant City, FL
My cat loves these treats! She literally gets for them! She likes them so much we have to keep them locked up. Once when we didn’t, she ate ripped the whole bag open and ate them in a day! I would recommend these to anyone who wants a happy Cat, just be warned you won’t be able to keep them away from them.
Mary L.
Centreville , VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My grandmother's cats LOVE these treats. Every time they hear the box open they come running and it's the cutest thing. The only thing I dislike about this particular flavor of treat is that I personally cannot stand the smell, it's quite pungent. I guess the cats love it though!
Clare B.
Kansas City, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves to chase and play with these treats because they roll! These were the first treats I ever got her, and now she just gives me a disappointed look when I throw her another kind that she can't chase around. Love watching her have fun every morning before I leave because I tossed her one of these!
Melissa F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
There is seriously nothing that gets my cat excited more than hearing the bag of these treats being opened.  She will come flying out of nowhere to get to them.  Not only does she love them but they are easy on the pocket book as well.  I don't feel guilty buying them for her.
Brittney G.
west chester, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two young adult cats and they LOVE temptations treats! Every time they hear me open the bag, they come darting through the house. I like this brand because of the different flavors, and its low in calories and helps clean their teeth, as well! You also cannot beat the price!
April C.
Orlando, FL
My cats love it. They go crazy whenever they hear me grab the bag. If you have an anxious cat over the holidays give them cat nip. They calm down and don’t messswith your tree. It’s affordable and you can get it anywhere. I highly recommend catnip for every cat.
Angelica S.
I love the cat nip treats! My cat goes wild on it, it’s hilarious to watch! The scent isn’t bad either, super affordable at about $3 a package! I purchase them regularly for my kitty! Walmart has a great variety!
Jade K.
PRINCETON, IL
My cats love these. I usually give them each 1 or 2 a day but they love them so much ever time I walk in to the kitchen where I keep the snacks there right there at my feet waiting
DORETTA Z.
Lynbrook, NY
My cat has a favorite treat.  I bought Tumblers for him to try and WOW!
Though he won't chase them around as intended...he LOVES them!  He seemed
to prefer them to his all time favorite!
My cat is a domestic tabby
I highly recommend Temptations Tumblers!  Your cats will thank you!!!
Mikaela M.
Lake Ariel, PA
Temptations Tumblers Treats for cats Catnip & Chicken flavored cat treats met my expectations and my pets. It is a great value, not too pricey at all. We have 4 kinds of cat in our home. They live indoors. I would definitely buy this item again! They love it!