BY TEMPTATIONS™

The most delicious game of cat and mouse is about to unfold at your house. Simply fill up the new TEMPTATIONS SNACKY MOUSE™ toy with TEMPTATIONS® cat treats and let the snacking fun begin! The TEMPTATIONS SNACKY MOUSE™ can be found at mass grocery or pet stores nationwide for $6.00 and includes a sample of TEMPTATIONS® treats to get your cat started on the fun!

®/™ Trademarks © Mars, Incorporated 2015. TEMPTATIONS® Cat and Cloud design are ® trademarks.

• Considered buying one of these today after seeing it in a...1 Answers
  • Is my cat the only one too lazy to play for treats?4 Answers
  • I thought this was absolutely adorable, and I was for sur...2 Answers
TEMPTATIONS™ Snacky Mouse Cat Toy
  • "It is really simple, just fill it up with treats and the cat plays with it and swats it around and the the treats fall out and my cat loves Temptations anyways and that is it." in 3 reviews
  • "My other cat couldn't get enough of the treats and the toy." in 1 review
Nia A.
Little Falls
If you love your kitties like they are your own children like I do. You have to buy them these! They absolutely LOVE these. I am very big on the whole grain free and healthy foods for them. But these treats are the love of their lives. I have tried multiple different brands but i have never seen them get excited for those like they do for these. They can be sound asleep and I could just touch the bag and they are right there next to you in under 30 seconds and are acting like they haven’t eaten in days. I highly recommend these to anyone with kitty babies. They are sold at an affordable price and can find them almost anywhere you go. Only thing bad about this product is the packaging. My cats will eat through the bag just to get to them.
I’m not kidding, go buy these right now and your kitties will thank you. Also if your cat is like mine you won’t even have to get up. they will bring you the bag.
Gemma T.
Brookline MA
My cats go absolutely nuts over these things. We call them kitty crack. Any wrapper that makes a noise which even slightly resembles the crinckle noise of the TEMPTATIONS pouch and my cats come running. I could not be more pleased with cat treats. The second my cats smell these, they start purring as if they’re in heaven. It almost as if I become completely invisible for the time being. Additionally, the treats stay moist inside the pouch for an unexpectedly long time, which is great because you won’t have to worry about them going stale if left in the pouch. Definitely 5 start product.
Christina R.
Houston
Well guys let me tell u ... my cat absolutely loved this what I always find the funniest is that she loves these snacks and boy does she know when it’s snack time ... I bet your wondering why I say she knows it’s snack time huh? Well all I do is shake the bag 3 times and by the third she’s waiting by my feet lol.
Natalie M.
Rexburg, ID
We have the chicken and the salmon flavored temptations. These are my cats favorite treats. They’re crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. I would definitely recommend these cat treats, and I have to my friends. They’ve bought these and their cats love them. If I let my cat, O’Malley, have the whole bag, she’d devour them. The bag is fairly large and they’ll last for at least 2 months if you feed your cat 2 treats a day.
Jay S.
Davenport, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Temptations Snacky Mouse Cat Toy is an amazing and super fun way to keep your feline #furryfriend entertained for hours! Our cat, Cedric, simply LOVES it! It is seriously his favorite toy - yeah he is spoiled and literally has his own toy box.

The Temptations treats that we fill the mouse with are apparently delicious too. Cedric purrs with delight as soon as we get the bag of treats out!
Dalene S.
Lake Stevens, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of my cats absolutely loves these, but the other cannot stand them and refuses to eat them. I have tried every flavor and for the cat that likes them, this is his favorite. I'm not sure what it is about this brand of treat, but one of my cats doesn't even go near them so there must be some kind of smell or something that she doesnt like. Otherwise, awesome treats.
Rebecca L.
San Marcos, CA
Both my cats love this toy/treat holder. Loki is a little smarter than Thor when it comes to getting the treats out, but Thor knows Loki will share with him. It's quite fun for us to watch the boys try to get their treats out and for the boys to play with each other and learn to share. Very durable and light. It has 3 holes for the treats to dispense out of and you can change it up and make it a bit more difficult to get the treats out as well.
Mack J.
Chicago
My cats love the temptations treats so I thought this toy might be fun! They batted it around a few times after I showed them that the treats fall out when it tilts. Then after a while they just sat and stared at it waiting for me to tilt it to make the treats come out. I don't know if my cats are just lazy but they were over this toy real fast.
Michele N.
Clarkston, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was a very cute package deal to get the cute treat dispenser that looks like a mouse and to get the treats to put in it!
It's a lot of fun watching your cats play with a new "toy" but they went crazy with this one because they could smell the treats inside lol
The treats do come out really easy because the mouse is just kindy on a wobbly base that moves back and forth although my cats did move it all over the floor (I had it on kitchen floor...had I put it on carpet I don't think it would move as easily but I use it in the kitchen because that's where I keep their treats and where they generally get them). The treats fall out the holes and doesn't take even a minute really for the treats to come out BUT it's nice they have something to "play" with during treat time.
Mariliz B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I think this is one of my cats favorites, they go crazy every time they play with this mouse. Great quality materials and beautiful colors! My Bombay cat loves it, I would definitely recommend this toy to every cat lover!
Jillian B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Anyone elses cat not play with the toy?
Cameron C.
Trenton, IL
Do you put the treat inside the little mouse
Cindy S.
Valley Center, CA
Maybe they can make the holes a bit smaller ?
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
My cat has many toys, but he is really picky... he likes maybe 1 of every 5 toys. Do you recommend this for all cats?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
does your cat actually play with this toy?