BY TEMPTATIONS™ #29 in Cat Treats

Temptations® essentials treats for cats are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. These treats give cats extra nutritional benefits, in addition to the taste they love and one more reason to love you. Try all six essentials. One shake of the bag and they’ll come running. Cats can’t resist™

Ingredients: Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Corn, Animal Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Rice, Dried Meat By-Products, Wheat Flour, Natural Flavors, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Sunflower Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Choline Chloride, Salt, Taurine, Dl-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate [Source of Vitamin E], Vitamin A Acetate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement [Vitamin B2], Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Folic Acid Supplement), Natural Salmon Flavor.

TEMPTATIONS™ Skin & Coat Salmon Flavor
  • "My cats weren't big on a lot of cat treats but loved these and every time I shook the bag they would come running!" in 6 reviews
Beth S.
My cat seems to love these treats. We try to incude exercise with our snack time by throwing out the treat and making our cat run for it. When she hates a treat she won't even run for it so this product works for that. Unfortunately, I haven't see any results in her skin or coat so i wouldn't recommend it for that.
Felicia B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I get these for my cat cause she is an inside cat and never goes outside and she seems to have trouble with her coat so these do seem to help with that and she loves the flavors and the price is not bad !
Carla O.
BARTLESVILLE, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My grandkitty, steffy is a beautiful long haird mainecoon. She is a bit older and we have notixed that her coat has lost some of its luster since the weather has changed and gotten cold. We just started giving her and out other furbabies these skin and coat treats. I will write and post an updated photo of before and after. But, I will say that the kitties, LOVE these treats. Once the hear the pouch, they will all sit at my feet and wait for their special treat.
Melanie D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely loves these treats. He has the prettiest and softest coat I’ve felt on a cat. The value is ok. He gets very excited when he hears me opening the package. I would buy this product again
Mariah S.
These are great! My kitten loves them. Theyre a great value. My family has been giving them to our cats forever. They know when they hear the cabinet open its temptations time!
Dylan R.
South Elgin, IL
While we don't usually give our pets treats, we favor this brand for our cats. We have two cats, one that likes chicken and one that likes fish. It's difficult to get the first to eat fish flavoured treats but he sure does love these. I'm rating it a 3 because I've heard that they upset the cat's stomach when digested.
Evan G.
Plattsburg , MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I purchased these treats on a whim for my cat. I’m typically not one to give my cat treats, but I think we may have changed that! He loved these treats and I’d definitely purchase them again!
Bree S.
My first cat adored these to the pint that nightly he would beg for them. They were kitty crack to him. My current cat couldn’t care less. He isn’t much for a treat or catnip guy. Not sure if that’s the type of cat he is, Norwegian Forest cat, whereas my first was a Tabby Siamese mix.
Priscilla B.
Hayward
I have to say that my kitty can be pretty picky with treats and even regular food so it's a credit to this product that he never turns them down and happily munches away. I also like that these treats are good for his skin and coat, he's a fluffy kitty so anything that keeps his coat soft and shiny is a plus especially if he enjoys them as well.
Miriam B.
Chatsworth, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my cats absolutely love these treats, every time they smell them they run after me. And I’m also satisfied because it makes their coats so much more shiny and soft which is always good for extra cuddling.
Madison F.
Are your cats every picky about treats? My cats both love these, but one of my cats refuses to eat another brand...
Shannon D.
Beaumont, CA
Does anyone else have to hide the bag so there cat won't eat a whole through it?
Alicia P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this product healthy for an indoor/outdoor cat?
Melssa M.
North Mankato, MN
Do others think that their cats may love these but their tummies don't?
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this safe for kittens?