TEMPTATIONS™ ShakeUps Shake Ups Cluck Carnival

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TEMPTATIONS™ ShakeUps Shake Ups Cluck Carnival!
Isabel O.
Mukwonago, WI
Both my cats go crazy over temptations treats. I like to give them different flavors. They really enjoy this flavor!
Lauren G.
Conyers, GA
Purchased at: Target
Our cats love these, which is a bit of an understatement. When we shake the container, they come running; asleep? They fly in like we just opened a can of prime tuna fish. They drool on the table for them. They meow and claw at my leg for them. If they had thumbs, they'd be stealing them from the container. Really, really worth it.
Katie D.
N Ridgeville, OH
My cats are fans of these treats - that being said, my cats are fans of really any treats. They come running as soon as the bag opens. My one cat is perfectly fine, but the other cat has a sensitive stomach so sometimes has a harder time with these treats and I try to avoid these ones for her.
Toni F.
Pittsburgh, PA
My cats enjoy these but they aren’t their favorite. I think there is a good amount in the bags and the price is always good. There are many flavors of temptations to choose from!
Melissa B.
Flint, MI
Cat loves em everytime I come home she right at my feet meowing to get her treats and as soon as I put em down she has em gone. She loves these treats
Katie S.
Orlando, FL
There’s enough in the bag to last my kitty awhile! I give them to her when she gets through scary times like a vet trip or the vacuuming.
Barbara E.
Wilmington, NC
My kitties love Temptation chicken . I purchase it by the large plastic container. Occasionally I get the mixed one but the prefer the chicken.
Shell T.
Albuquerque, NM
My cat absolutely goes crazy for these treats. In fact, he won’t eat his cat food unless I sprinkle these temptations on his food. If I shake the bag, he will come running. These are a wonderful product!
Gisele B.
El Paso, TX
Temptation treats are the way to go if you want to make your cat happy 😆 The catnip and other flavors are a good balance of treats. These have just the right amount of catnip so your cat won’t get super addicted to catnip lol.
Jessica C.
Fairview, OR
My cat loves this brand and he loves this kind as well. All I have to do is shake the bag and he comes running. Love this product, I will continue to buy.

Looking for your answer?