BY TEMPTATIONS®

Buy on Jet.com
Ashlee H.
Oroville
This is our families favorite treat to buy our kitties. The big container in the best part- we go though a lot of kitty treats, so it’s really nice to have such a large container. Pop the lid open and toss a few on the ground, and my cats come running from a mile away. The know the sound of their treats hitting the ground, and they look forward to it every night!
Amanda B.
Kettering
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat adores these treats! Just hearing the sound of the treats jingling in the jar makes her come running! The odor is minimal and each treat is of appropriate size for adult cats. I will continue to repurchase these for her in the future.
Jennifer C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Frost LOVES these treats. He always has. He likes the salmon flavor, but his fave is the chicken. Even though chicken is his fave, he has never turned down any flavor. The only issue is I think I spoil him with way too many! LoL!
Anelsy V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My car loved these so much!!! There’s so many snacks in the jar that my poor cat got tired of them after a little while but I didn’t give her any for a week or so and then she started loving them again haha.
Rosie D.
Jackson
All cats that I’ve ever had love this brand of treats and I love the jar because I can just keep refilling it. My kitten even tries to stick her head in it
Heidi G.
Danville, OH
My cat loves these treats. They are a little pricey though. I would still recommend them because they are worth it
Vyanah B.
El Paso
My cat loves these treats. Any time she hears me shake it she comes running to come and get one.
Kerstin💚sparkles B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My fur babies love these treats. Temptations are their favourite treats. Lots of different flavours. Not too high in fat and have nutrients good for cats. Good value and very affordable. Would definitely recommend.
Analisa S.
Temptations Treats For Cats Savory Salmon Flavor my little mittens favourite treat. When I take her to the vet or after I always get her one or maybe two 🤫