TEMPTATIONS™ MixUps Treats Wakin' Bakin' Bacon Egg And Cheese Flavor Cat Treats uploaded by Rhianna K.

BY TEMPTATIONS™ #30 in Cat Treats

Let’s face it folks: getting up is the worst. Even from a catnap. But if there is anything this kitty will perk up for, it’s BACON! This paw-some TEMPTATIONS breakfast mix with flavors of BACON! EGG! ANNNND CHEESE! is a treat so good it turns night owls into early birds. Best of all, these tasty morsels are perfect for stimulating my taste buds morning, noon and night!

Product Details:

• Discontinued by Manufacturer
  • Contains twelve (12) 3-oz. pouches of TEMPTATIONS MixUps Treats for Cats ats Wakin' Bakin' Flavor
  • TEMPTATIONS Cat Treats are 100% nutritionally complete and balanced for adult cat maintenance
  • This low-calorie cat treat has a crunchy outside with a soft center that cats love
  • Your cat can't wait to get their paws on TEMPTATIONS Wakin' Bakin' Flavor Treats
  • America's #1 cat treat (*Based on sales data)

Buy on Walmart
Jesseca H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat ate this so I guess that means it is good, right?! I was skeptical on ordering treats at first afraid I was wasting my money, but these lroved me wrong! I'll continue trying new products of course. So far, we like Tempatations.
Kanesha B.
Lamar
I have 2 cats ( one female and one male) that would give these treats 5 stars. They both love eating these treats. The value is good for the size and the price is good for the amount. And a plus for my husband and I is that the treats make our cats breath smell good.
Tomorrow H.
Durham, NC
One cat will eat these the other won't move past sniffing it. I don't have to worry too much about either one eating more than their fair share. So I guess these treats are edible but don't work so well for training them.
Kristina H.
Mount Vernon, KY
My cat absolutely loves treat time and i will not buy her any other treats then temptations. When go to our pantry you better believe that she is sitting right behind you waiting for her treats. Know some treats make my little bundle of joy sick but not temptations. They are never to pricey and you buy them usually at your local dollar store or Walmart.
Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat is not big on treats I’ve tried so many different kinds and she just doesn’t seem to care for them they always sit in the bowl until I have to throw away but this kind has been great she seems to really like it it doesn’t make her make weird noises after she’s eaten she seems to really enjoy them
Arlene M.
My 3 year old cat loves the Temptations Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Cat treat! She gets so excited when we shake the bag to give her a treat. She will do just about anything for a treat and compared to other flavors this one was a big hit. We would re buy this again!
Jessica A.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I mean... it's cat treats, so I'm not really excited about them. But my cat Splat is! My cat eats like a bug, so this bag goes a long way. He's your standard house cat who likes to take off with his snacks, and this is one of the few he'll eat immediately.
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty loves these bacon flavored treats! He could eat them all day. (But really, he’s hungry all the time!) Most other foods and treats he gets tired of after a while but not these! They’re pretty cheap too, and I found the large container at target.
Alixx B.
My cats loved these. I gave it once less star cause if the smell and the way it makes their breath smell. I do love the price and I probably will buy again because my cats loved them. I’ve told my boss about them and she said her cat loved them too.
Sherry S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
My cat loves!! Granted he just loves food in general but he especially likes this flavor and always rubs up against the box for more! I got mine at target as it was on sale. It comes with a lot too and I'd recommend to other cat owners!!