BY TEMPTATIONS® #9 in Cat Treats

Sure, there are plenty of fish in the sea, but none so delicious as these! With tuna, shrimp, and salmon flavors in every bag, your cat is sure to live a full nine lives. So, bring out the ocean lover in your cat.

Feeding Guidelines: TEMPTATIONS™ Treats for Cats are approximately 2 calories per piece

Ingredients: Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Corn, Animal Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Meat By-Products, Brewers Rice, Wheat Flour, Natural Flavors, Grain Distillers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Salt, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins (dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate [Source of Vitamin E], Vitamin A Acetate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Folic Acid), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Natural Tuna Shrimp & Salmon Flavor, Red #40, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Dried Cheese.

• My cat loves she just comes a running when I shake the bag1 Answers
  • Are there any other brands out there that have more quali...3 Answers
  • I love seeing these in bigger packages... just wondering ...2 Answers
TEMPTATIONS™ MixUps Treats For Cats Surfer's Delight Cat Treats
  • "My cat loves these treats and if I ever need to find her all I have to do is shake the bag and she comes running." in 5 reviews
  • "they go crazy for them, what cat wouldnt like the fish kind" in 2 reviews
  • "I can pick up the bag to shake it and she will come running as fast as she can to get some. " in 1 review
  • "They are very well priced also" in 1 review
  • "my cat loves these and they are affordable so I love that lol." in 1 review
Deanna L.
santa ana, CA
If I open the cupboard where these treats are located in my house, my cat is suddenly there. If I take out the little box and tentatively shake it, she looks at me with ravenous murder. If I start walking to her cat tree where I sprinkle out her treats, she will sprint across the house and jump onto her cat tree with such force that 6/10 times she knocks over her dang tree. She freaking loves this stuff. I just say the words 'snicky-snack' and she is ready for it. I don't know what kind of cat-cocaine you stick in these, but it's working.
Ashton L.
Livingston, AL
I give my dog a treat twice a day and he would always look at me like "ok where's mine?!" So, I decided to get him some. Binx is super picky with food so I knew it might be a challenge to find some he liked. I tried a couple of other types that he turned his nose up to...but then I tried Temptations. He loves them! He knows what the bag looks like and when I bring it out, he goes crazy. I also like that they come in a bag that I can reseal so that they stay fresh longer.
Jamie K.
Fernley, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Would not recommend these to anyone, must get a sample first before buying.  They are fairly cheap, but not worth it if your cat suddenly becomes averse to them.  My cat has been eating Temptations for years and loved them.  If left out she would rip through the bag, but they changed the ingredients and now she throws up after eating them every time.  I don’t know about these, but the original Salmon ones they took out the salmon meal and tuna meal and added cheese.  I thought it was just these ones she couldn’t handle so bought a new pack of her old salmon ones and no bueno! Will be finding new treats for her that won’t upset her tummy.
Jasmine B.
Utica, PA
This container is a great value for the prices and it can actually last "a while" for our 11 cats. Temptations is one of their favorite brands when they hear that container rattle they all come running and can't get enough they love em'. And I love that they're affordable because that means the kitties get a few extra treats each time they get them. They'll eat any flavor of them, they're not very picky. As long as it's this brand.
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I recently purchased the 16oz (Seriously, love the prices!) I am not preparing my cat for an impending apocalypse. No, I'll be lucky if it lasts more than a few months. You see, Temptations have created some kind of kitty crack disguised as delicious treats for my furry friend, as now I fear my cat has a serious addiction and I unfortunately am her biggest enabler. She will hunt me down multiple times a day in search of her chicken flavored fix and I simply could not keep up with her insatiable demand. Thanks to Amazon for offering up a nice discount for bulk kitty treat purchases, as I fear I may have suffered serious injuries if I wasn't able to provide her treats on a regular basis. I am grateful I can go more than a couple of days now without having to run out to the store in order to advert a serious feline crisis of epic proportions.
Karlie B.
Murphysboro, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely loves his temptation treats because they taste just like tuna and fish. They give her a spark of energy and provide her with many many nutrients throughout the day. I give her about 3 to 4 per day because of her weight and a provide you with a chart on the back to tell you how many treat your cat should have per day. I highly recommend this product.
Holly D.
Smithfield, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats LOVE temptations. They will come from anywhere in the house when they hear the container shake. I wish the ingredients were better, but I’ve tried to switch brands and that’s just what they like. I would recommend them to other pet owners, as they are a hit with my cats!
Becca M.
Atlanta
Millie will do anything to get one of these treats. They are perfect for training- she has learned to sit, shake, up, and lay down. She's still a kitten so we will continue working, but she comes running when she hears the package. Millie does not enjoy salmon flavored things, but she loves this mix!
Suzanne S.
West Chester, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The value size is the way to go with this product. I love the packaging! Dealing with treats in a bag is a pain cause you have to take the time to make sure it seals. with the value size I just pop it open and shake a few treats out for the kitties. I don't have to even touch the treats. My cats love these treats and all the different flavors!
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 3 cats absolutely would fight over this treat that they get 2 each of per day, if I did not separate them a little when doling it out! They love this snack, and have come to expect it at a certain time every night. They cry for it, when they know I'm headed to get it! So, I totally recommend this product.
Karissa P.
Emmaus, PA
Where can I get a bigger pack of these treats? I can only find tiny packages
Leanna  C.
Tewksbury, MA
Are these treats crunchy or on the softer side?
Rachel D.
Glencoe, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these treats hard or soft?
Jackeline P.
Is this a good investment and do you recommend ??
Johana S.
Does this have any health benefits?