BY TEMPTATIONS™ #13 in Cat Treats

Your cat can be master of the big back yard! What better way to make mouths water than with the fresh-off-the-grill taste of chicken, liver, and beef in every bag? They’re a delicious treat for any occasion.

Feeding Guidelines: TEMPTATIONS™ Treats for Cats are approximately 2 calories per piece

Ingredients: Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Corn, Animal Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Meat By-Products, Brewers Rice, Wheat Flour, Natural Flavors (Source of Liver Flavor), Grain Distillers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Caramel Color, Salt, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins (dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate [Source of Vitamin E], Vitamin A Acetate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Folic Acid), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Natural Beef Flavor, Red #40, Dried Cheese.

Buy on kmart
Jimmie L.
Best cat treats ever!! This is according to my cats!! Temptations is their favorite brand of treats!! The backyard cookout kind is their absolute favorite!! My cats are addicted to these treats and will drive you insane demanding them!! They have tried the other flavors when the store is out of this kind, and they just don’t like them nearly as much. We have even given these treats to other family cats for different holidays!! We have gotten reports back from their owners that they are big fans of this brand and kind as well. So definitely check these treats out! My cats would definitely suggest them!
Janeigne N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kahuna flavor makes a nice change for kitties from their usual Party mix BEACH flavor.( Even smells quite different when first opened. ) In the larger sizes, "Party mix" is a great bargain . It's $2. 49 -$2.79 for 2.1 ounces at my local store. These 6 Oz packages and the 16 OZ Party mix make it ALMOST priced low enough for daily feeding but still value enough for regular "treating". I give a small handful with the feral cats canned wet food and they ALWAYS go for THESE dry treats FIRST!
Cindy D.
Madisonville, TN
My cats absolutely love this! I say kitty treats and they come running to get in place to get their treats. I've tried others and they don't get quite as excited over them. But these are worthy of running across the house as fast as they can get there! They seem to know the difference when I shake any other brand of treats. How do they know? Hmmmm
Matthew R.
Dayton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are a very good value and you can find them in most pet stores and grocery stores. My cat goes crazy for them. She knows the sound of the container and comes running. They run them on sale a lot too, so you can always get them at a bargain. I would definitely buy them again.
Grace H.
West Lawn, PA
My cat, Selena, loves these! While I try to limit her treats during the day (I don't want to spoil her), these are great at only 2 calories a treat. She also loves the tastes as she'll eat several at a time. The price is not bad too. Would recommend to others!
Irian C.
Cat parents, my kitty Juan Pablo loves these. I know, I know, these are not the healthiest but he also deserves some junk food in his life like his mamma. I try not to feed my kitty too much seafood, because he already has a natural fishy breath, so instead i give him more white meat options. These treats are a smart and good way to train your kitties to pay attention or just a simple way in showing them you love them. So try these! This particular one has 3 different flavors in one bag. I give him about 6 and no more.
Chelsy D.
Cameron , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are a good buy. I usually go through about one of these a month. I used to go trough about 3 foil pouches of treats a month, but i found this larger size to be easier.

The only thing ive noticed is that a month is about the longest i would give these as treats, i dont know if they get bored with a month of the same flavor, or if these go slightly stale after that time, but when i open a new canister they are much more excited, then they were at the end of an old canister.

Good treats, enjoyed by the animals.
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitties love this brand of treats and the Backyard Cookout are their 2nd favorite flavor! Nothing compares to the catnip ones in their eyes 👀 but they aren’t too picky! They gobble these right up!
Erin W.
Tallahassee, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these little treats. It seriously is no joke, when I open the package he comes running and is ready to run wherever I toss the treat. I don't currently have any alternatives other than other flavor variations of this brand.
Jada N.
Cheney
Here is my tip, if you haven't ever given this to your cat, DON'T. I know that's confusing with the 5 star review, but I am warning you that they are so amazing that you will go broke buying one of these containers every couple of weeks for just one cat. I don't know what it is, but there's are like kitty crack. We got them for my cat over a decade ago when she was a kitten and she became obsessed. Now for over a decade, we have been giving her a handful of snacks at 3 times a day and sometimes more if she lies and says she hasn't had any yet.
Ashley V.
Toronto , ON
I have never bought this flavor. Is it as good as the others?
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this your cats favorite treat?
julie C.
Watertown , New York
How many have cats that steal treats?
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this safe for kittens?
Cristi M.
Esto es carbón vegetal? #Backyard bash