®/™ Trademarks © Mars, Incorporated Temptations™ Cat and Cloud design are trademarks. Sunshine Scramble Rise and shine, it’s breakfast time! How do I know? It’s definitely not because I own an alarm clock. It’s because this splendid scramble of proteins makes waking up to every sunrise a purrrrrfect delight! With egg, salmon and chicken flavors, these magic little morsels have captured the essence of daybreak. Move over lunch and dinner, breakfast is my new favorite! Waltham The world’s leading authority on pet care and nutrition™ Temptations™ MixUp Treats for Cats Sunrise Scramble Chicken, Salmon & Egg Flavor is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for adult maintenance. Contains one (1) 6.3-oz. pouch of TEMPTATIONS Mixups Sunrise Scramble Flavor TEMPTATIONS Cat Treats are 100% nutritionally complete and balanced for adult cat maintenance This low-calorie cat treat has a crunchy outside with a soft center that cats love Your cat can't wait to get their paws on TEMPTATIONS Sunrise Scramble Flavor Treats America's #1 cat treat (*Based on sales data) Rise and shine, it's breakfast time! How do I know? It's definitely not because I own an alarm clock. It's because this splendid combination of proteins makes waking up to every morning super paw-some! With egg, salmon and chicken flavors, these magic little morsels have captured the essence of daybreak. Move over lunch and dinner, breakfast is my new favorite! Crunchy Outside Soft Inside 100% Nutritionally Complete & Balanced for Adult Maintenance. Just Shake the Bag and They’ll Come Running Stay Fresh Pouch!

Where can you find these are they new ?
Start your review of Temptations™ MixUps Sunrise Scramble Chicken, Egg & Salmon Flavor Treats for Cats!
How would you rate this product?
Munnsville, NY
These were the first treats I ever bought my cat and she still loves them to this day! They don't make her puke, this product if affordable and you can find this product at alot of stores
Mesa, AZ
A favorite of my cats of all ages. They go absolutely crazy for this flavour! I have to keep a large stock of it on hand AND hide it so they don't sniff out where it is and help themselves and eat it all in one sitting, which they have done before!
Pataskala
Love it and so do my cats! They go crazy when they see the bag. I have a long haired callicoat and a grey cat. So far these are the only treats the will go crazy about. I’m going to have to stock up on these treats!
pfafftown,nc
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cats love these and we keep a bag and all of our vehicles and around the house and that all the doors to feed them when we come and go. A good price and each cat probably gets 3 to 5 Little bites at a time.
Kannapolis, NC
So you know how in the commercials, the cats truly do tricks for a treat? My cats are seriously OBSESSED with Temptations treats , they love all flavors and get super excited when they hear me pull out the bag. However, their favorite is this sunrise scramble flavor and they really do get so overly excited when I start giving them their treats. I have seen them jump off of counters and literally fly into the living room in order to be one of the first to get the first treat lol. Temptations are their favorite and I will FURever buy these for my babies. STRONGLY recommend.
Ishpeming, MI
Temptations is the only brand of cat treats that my two furry gals will eat.  I buy the Sunrise Scramble once in awhile, for something different, but it's not one of their favorites.  Both of them are happy and healthy, and they eat A LOT of Temptations treats!  And the price is right for the quality of the treats, so I'm happy with them, as well.  I have and will continue to recommend Temptations to other cat lovers!
Middletown, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy only Temptations for my cat because my cat has irritable bowel syndrome and a lot of treats bother her and she won’t eat them but she loves her temptations. The treats are a little crunchy but have real meat inside. My cat just gobbles these up, The Sunrise Scramble variety is one of her favorites. I recommend these for any cat because they are one of the few that are recommended by vets.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Temptations™ MixUps Sunrise Scramble Chicken, Egg & Salmon Flavor Treats for Cats have been one of my cats favorite flavors so far. My cat is very picky and doesn't like anything besides tuna or whitefish flavors, on a whim I bought this flavor and now she's hooked. She sits patiently and stares at the bag until I give her more. Highly recommend these kitty treats, my picky kitty is highly addicted to these.
Jacksonville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These have a good smell and they last a long time. The bag is fairly priced and comes with the perfect amount. They are super easy to find and a good treat for your cats
Linton, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love these treats and behave well knowing they will earn one. It smells good and you get s good amount for the price. They like the noise they make In the bag when you shake the bag they come running. They know what's waiting when try hear that sound. It's like a kid in a candy store.