TEMPTATIONS™ JUMBO Stuff Tasty Chicken

TEMPTATIONS™ JUMBO Stuff Tasty Chicken ? Is this a good treat to give to my cats?
Start your review of TEMPTATIONS™ JUMBO Stuff Tasty Chicken!
Debra H.
Copiague, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
TEMPTATIONS™ JUMBO Stuff Tasty Chicken uploaded by Debra H.
My cats love these treats. I say they are my cats but they are actually cats that I take care of near my job. They go crazy for these treats, I have attached a picture of Fluffy. I use these treats to get him out from under my car. He hangs out under there to stop me from leaving.
Dannielle C.
Monroe, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
TEMPTATIONS™ JUMBO Stuff Tasty Chicken uploaded by Dannielle C.
Purchased at: PetSmart
I give this product 3 out of 5 stars because, although my cat loves ALL the flavors of temptations, she will consistently eat the outer shell and spit the soft filling out, leaving me a nasty mess in the floor. She doesn't do this with any other type of treat, just these big stuffed ones. And, as I was saying, she still enjoys the crunchy part. I would recommend buying standard Whiskas Cat Treats, Tasty Chicken , rather than these, just based on my own cat's reaction.
Karen H.
Newport Coast, CA
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I highly recommend these cat treats. Both of my cats love them. Will definitely purchase them again.
Haley T.
Winter Garden, FL
TEMPTATIONS™ JUMBO Stuff Tasty Chicken uploaded by Haley T.
My grandparents got my cat addicted to these treats. When I walk in the house she starts crying till I give her some. We get the jumbo box from target and they are low calorie so I don't feel guilty if I give her to many.
Andrea J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
TEMPTATIONS™ JUMBO Stuff Tasty Chicken uploaded by Andrea J.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my cats favorite treat! I only get this brand of treats and the bag lasts a while. I do wish I could find jumbo stuffed in a smaller bag though.
Michelle N.
Los Angeles, CA
TEMPTATIONS™ JUMBO Stuff Tasty Chicken uploaded by Michelle N.
My cats are obsessed with these treats. Any time I need to brush them, trim their nails, look for them, or reward them then all I need to do is shake this box and they come running. It’s really affordable and the cats love them so I’ll definitely keep repurchasing!
BABYGIRL T.
TEMPTATIONS™ JUMBO Stuff Tasty Chicken uploaded by BABYGIRL T.
My kitty loves these things. Shake the box and they come running everytime! It’s a good price especially for the super value size. There are no cons to these treats only pros. I recommend everyone with cats to try these !TEMPTATIONS® Tasty Chicken
Ella M.
South Lyon
TEMPTATIONS™ JUMBO Stuff Tasty Chicken uploaded by Ella M.
this is my kitty, his name is Kumar. he loves these treats- especially this flavor! every time i get the container out, he gets super excited. they’re also not bad for his health, which is a plus
Danni C.
Monroe, GA
Although my furbaby loves all the Temptations flavors, she ends up leaving the filling from these all over my floors. She literally eats the shell from around it and spits it back out. So, I would not recommend this particular variety of Temptations. I'd suggest sticking with the regular chicken flavor, or even the tartar control.
Amber A.
Cleveland, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
TEMPTATIONS™ JUMBO Stuff Tasty Chicken uploaded by Amber A.
These treats are my cats FAVORITE! Every flavor! As soon as you shake the bag they come running. I've tried numerous brands of cat treats and they turn up their cute little heart shaped noses. Every cat needs to be a Temptations cat!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lydia O.