TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Tempting Tuna Cat Treats

Your cat will dive into TEMPTATIONS™ Tempting Tuna flavored cat treats. At under 2 calories each, these treats are 100% nutritionally complete and have no artificial flavors.

anche per i vosri gatti è come una droga?
My cats love them but sometimes they act funny after eating them do anyone else notice that with their cats as well ?
Does anyone notice their cat getting sick after eating these for a while? My cat was fine for the first month or so and then would occasionally throw up. Now, he throws up every couple of days, usually the morning after he gets treats.
Start your review of TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Tempting Tuna Cat Treats!
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Tempting Tuna Cat Treats uploaded by Becky F.
Purchased at: Walmart
My kitty fluffy loves temptations cat treats, all I do is shake the bag and she comes running, she enjoys her treats, I wouldn't improve these at all, and their affordable, I recommend these to all kitty cats, I will definitely repurchase these yummy treats. #PETLOVER
Jacquelyn S.
Post Falls, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Tempting Tuna Cat Treats uploaded by Jacquelyn S.
My cat is so picky and these are the only treats she will eat! They are great and she eats them up all at once. I just have to shake the bag and she comes running! She is 17 years old so she gets what she wants lol she also will eat the backyard mix but she prefers the chicken
Nina H.
Westchester, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Tempting Tuna Cat Treats uploaded by Nina H.
My cats both love these! They come in a variety of flavors and are affordable.they are no doubt my cats favorite treat
Kaylee P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Tempting Tuna Cat Treats uploaded by Kaylee P.
Purchased at: Target
One of the only treats my cat will eat. He will turn his nose up at any other kind of treat except this one.
Sydney R.
Denton
TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Tempting Tuna Cat Treats uploaded by Sydney R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Our boy Onyx LOVES these Temptations cat treats. There isn’t a flavor out there he doesn’t like :) Very happy with these treats.
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
1,431 reviews
TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Tempting Tuna Cat Treats uploaded by Sheri P.
Purchased at: Walmart
My cats absolutely love these treats. They're under 2 calories a treat and I swear when I shake the bag, they come running. The treats are nutritionally complete and balanced per adult cat maintenance. They love all the flavors so I like to shake it up. The treats are very affordable and I can find them at pretty much any grocery store.
Kora B.
Plainwell, MI
TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Tempting Tuna Cat Treats uploaded by Kora B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a 2 year old balinese cat. She absolutely loves these treats. She will go crazy for them. I like how these treats are affordable and a good quality. I would recommend these treats to anyone with a cat or a kitten. I can foresee myself feeding this to my cat for a long time.
Anjelah R.
Gaffney, SC
My kitties L-O-V-E these treats!!!! They come running when they hear the package opening!! I do wish that there was a bit more filling inside of the treats. Other than that, this is the absolute best cat treat. My babies are extremely finicky but they gobble these right up! They are also pretty great training tools. I’ll keep buying these as long as I have kitty cats!!!! Plus, they are reasonably priced and I love the resealable bags! Keeps treats fresh!!
Amanda R.
TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Tempting Tuna Cat Treats uploaded by Amanda R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My cats absolutely love these snacks. I like to give them just a little handful each day and they just go nuts over them. The price isn’t bad either.[product:temptations-classics-tempting-tuna-cat-treats]
Rudie L.
TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Tempting Tuna Cat Treats uploaded by Rudie L.
Purchased at: Target
My cat, Bang, loves these treats. The photo I included is of Bang back in 2016 when he first tried Temptations cat treats. I started feeding them to him years ago, and now he can’t go a day without them. As soon as our stock gets low, I make sure to buy more. The only downside has been that over the years the price of these treats has slowly increased. Due to the steep price I prefer buying them in bulk. However, that’s not always an option. Plus, Bang gets excited when I pull out the Temptations bag, and instantly starts showing me affection by rubbing against my legs and hands. Even my dog begs for them when the bag comes out, so these must be pretty tasty. I never plan on switching to another brand, or different type of treat. I just politely ask that Temptations does not increase the price any further.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ana J.