TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Tantalizing Turkey Cat Treats

Not the healthiest of option out there .
Is this brand good? What age should ypu give this to a cat?
Start your review of TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Tantalizing Turkey Cat Treats!
Abigail A.
Newburgh, IN
TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Tantalizing Turkey Cat Treats uploaded by Abigail A.
Here's the drill - I get home and my cats meet me at the door and run towards the cabinet where I keep their treats! Both my cats absolutely love this! I also give them treats after playtime! The only treats I give my cats!
Diana E.
Yonkers, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Where should I begin this by far is my cats favorite treat. He does have a preference when it comes to the flavor. He’s simply just loves this brand of treats. These are my go to treats for my little guy
Alicia H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 8
1,350 reviews
TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Tantalizing Turkey Cat Treats uploaded by Alicia H.
It's so hard to get a picture of your cats with these things! Anyways, the slogan "shake the bag and they'll come running" is a total understatement! Charlie here loves the turkey flavor. They are his favorite. As always, use them in moderation and in accordance to their dietary needs. But a little treat never hurts. 😊
Jessica W.
Cleveland, GA
TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Tantalizing Turkey Cat Treats uploaded by Jessica W.
My kitty cat loves these so much! When I grabbed the bag to scan it on my phone my kitty came running over to me! We have tried other treats but she loves these and they are really cheap. Plus they are only 2 calories per treat. So if you have a fat kitty like me these will be great for you.
Ally M.
Pflugerville, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Tantalizing Turkey Cat Treats uploaded by Ally M.
Purchased at: Target
The kitties gobble (hehe) these up! Even my senior who has very few teeth left absolutely loves them. They’re so reasonably priced, it doesn’t break the bank when I give into their begging multiple times a day. I’ve started putting them in a box with foam balls in it to make it a bit of a challenge for the cats to get to them
Dannielle C.
Monroe, GA
Purchased at: PetSmart
Temptations has always been my cat's fav brand of treats, and she cannot get enough of them. She has been known to do unexprected tricks in order to get them as well, her best trick being looking adorable, lol. As you can see from the pics, she has very strong opinions about being unable to open the bag of [product:temptations®-tantalizing-turkey-flavor-cat-treats] by herself... 10 out 10 would recommend. But, at 2 calories per treat, I wouldn't advise more than a small handful each day, or you risk enabling what I laughingly call the "kitty addiction of choice".
Andi D.
Rich Hill
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Tantalizing Turkey Cat Treats uploaded by Andi D.
My cats really like these Turkey flavored treats. The treats meet all expectations. Since, I don’t eat the treats I’m not sure how to improve them. Maybe, a low calorie snack, as my cats are plump. Yes, I would recommend these treats for other cat owners to purchase.
Heather S.
My sweet kitty loves these treats. Anytime I go near the bag she is running to me hoping I'm there to give a few of her favorite nibbles. She would live off of these if I allowed it! I like how there is ample a out of treats for the low price. These are our go to kitty treats!
Jennifer E.
Lawrenceville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good price and my cat seems to like them! The bag had a lot of treats so the bag lasts a good while
Rebekah K.
Snellville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Tantalizing Turkey Cat Treats uploaded by Rebekah K.
My cats absolutely love these treats. When I open the box, even quietly, they come running from wherever they are like they have a radar specifically attuned to these treats. I love the large container that keeps the treats fresh for longer. Worth it!