TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Savory Salmon Cat Treats

This is my Charlie’s flavor. All I have to do is shake the bag/container and he will come running through the house like a tornado. Anyone else cat do this when they hear the sound of the treat/container? 😻
What's your kitty's favorite flavor ?
Did your cat like this flavor
Start your review of TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Savory Salmon Cat Treats!
Product Highlights
They come running to me when I walk by the cupboard they're in, we've taught them to stand on their hind legs and eat out of our hands for these treatsin reviews
My cat loves them, I only have to say "treat, treat" and he leaves anything he is doing and comes running to where I'm calling him.in reviews
they are like cat crack- they absolutely go nuts for them!in reviews
My kitty loves these treats!in reviews
My cats go crazy over this stuff they love it!!in reviews
Alejandra P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Savory Salmon Cat Treats uploaded by Alejandra P.
Im fostering a new kittie, shes 14 years old, and she loves these ! When she first came into the house she was a bit hesitant to try them, since she wasn’t familiar with us. However, NOW she LOVES these. She’ll have as many as we give her and she’ll sit patiently in front of us. I recommend these treats!
Jacqueline M.
Victoria
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Savory Salmon Cat Treats uploaded by Jacqueline M.
My cat Leo loves these treats! He knows when we get home it treat time and he waiting and meowing waiting for his little snack
Brittany L.
New Brockton, AL
TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Savory Salmon Cat Treats uploaded by Brittany L.
My sweet boy Journey LOVES these cat treats. Will continue to buy these for him. Have a hard time getting him to behave with any other treats, but THESE..THESE ARE THE ONES! 🤩
Michelle S.
Java Center, NY
All my kitties love Temptations Classic Savory Salmon cat treats. These are my cat Jasmine's favorite flavor if treats.
Brooke S.
Hillsdale, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Savory Salmon Cat Treats uploaded by Brooke S.
Out cats love their treats probably more than their actually food and they love this flavor of temptations!
Cassie W.
Denham Spgs, LA
TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Savory Salmon Cat Treats uploaded by Cassie W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This beauty queen right here loves her Temptations salmon cat treats! That is her favorite treat of all time I love the fact that they come in a hardshell but yet they have a surprise in the middle she sometimes looks at me and literally begs me for her treats she doesn’t have to be furry to be fabulous she can be furless and fabulous and she is trust me!
Leslie L.
Westminster, MD
TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Savory Salmon Cat Treats uploaded by Leslie L.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Our cat can’t stop eating these! He will go to the cabinet and start meowing at us anytime we are in the kitchen! Love the product and how happy it makes him!
Laura-Leigh M.
Dallas, TX
My cat gets treats every morning (because she’s spoiled) and she goes absolutely crazy for TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Savory Salmon Cat Treats! She loves them so much, in fact, that we have to give the treats to her one at a time to make sure she chews them instead of just inhaling them!
Diana O.
Morton Grove, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Savory Salmon Cat Treats uploaded by Diana O.
I’m not a cat so I can’t tell you how these taste. BUT....based on my cats reactions to this flavor I’m guessing they’re pretty dang good. Pro: the tight lock lid so they stay fresh. Con: my cat needs to go on a diet now because I give him too many
Elida F.
Hagerstown, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat, Mia, loves when I treat her with Whiskas Temptations I just make a small sound with the bag and she will be next to me right away she always enjoys it, Temptations is the best choice for my cat and I absolutely recommend Temptations to others..
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia , AR
il y a 3 ans
Kelli S. il y a un an
Cute picture!! 😻 I’m more of a cat person but I love dogs too! Love animals in general ❤️