TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Catnip Treats

How many do you give your cat at a time?
Do these make your cats super hyper?
HaaS anyone tried these??
Start your review of TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Catnip Treats!
Dawn E.
Streetsboro, OH
TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Catnip Treats uploaded by Dawn E.
Our kitties are obsessed with these treats!! They know every morning is treat time so they hurry to the kitchen. No other treats will do..we have tried!! They love the crunchy shell around the soft treat inside. Our guy and gal are puuuurfectly happy with their favorite treats I'm sure you're cats will be too! TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Savory Salmon Cat Treats
Hope B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Catnip Treats uploaded by Hope B.
Purchased at: Walmart
My picky kitty Sam is hard to find treats for due to him being so damn picky but thanks to temptations this kitty gets active chasing around the little treats on the floor and will sit and meow at the container of them. I definitely recommend them to anyone who owns a picky kitty.
Dorothy D.
Sunland, CA
My cats are big fans of these treats. So far there hasn’t been a flavor they don’t like, which is surprising since a couple are very particular. Price is great and lots of size options. This tub is great since it can be refilled and usually has a better price compared to the smaller sizes. I buy from Chewy or Target. [product:temptations-classics-catnip-treats]
Rudie L.
TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Catnip Treats uploaded by Rudie L.
TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Catnip Treats uploaded by Rudie L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I prefer to buy these treats in bulk because my cat, Bang, loves them so much. He can’t go a day without them. The catnip flavor is nice for a little extra something; however, I like to buy multiple flavors and mix them together. I believe Bang enjoys it because he never tires of them and he always eats every last bite of them. I’ve never met a cat that didn’t like these treats. As a matter of fact, my dog begs for them. My only criticism would be that Temptations has slowly increased the price of this product over the years. I would estimate that the price has gone up about $1.25 on the 16oz container. I know that’s not that much; however, every penny adds up over time- especially when you buy these treats as often as I do. Besides that, Bang enjoys and looks forward to his Temptations cat treats daily. [product:temptations-classics-catnip-treats]
member-a7d55
TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Catnip Treats uploaded by member-a7d55
My boys love these treats! Just shake the container and they come running. And no tummy issues like similar treats. Wish they would make a low cal option too!
James F.
Rockledge, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Catnip Treats uploaded by James F.
Purchased at: Amazon
My cat Sunflower loves these and she always wants them before bedtime, many different flavors to choose from and will make your cat happy.
Teresa G.
Hephzibah, GA
TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Catnip Treats uploaded by Teresa G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Can you say addicted? My cat Ushi loves these! He has even learned to give high 5 to get them. He will gobble them up. He seems to love the flavor. The price is reasonable and they keep well in the container. Always fresh. I really recommend these for your cat. #catlove
Roseann L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: PETCO
This cat nip is pretty good. I wish the container was a little bit thicker so the cats can’t smell what’s inside.
Alicia J.
Mountain View, AR
TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Catnip Treats uploaded by Alicia J.
I can barely start to open a bag of these treats and my AlyCat and Lennon Kitty come running from wherever they may be in the house. They love these treats!!!! I always keep these on hand for my girls.
Angel (.
Snohomish
Not only does the cat love the taste of these, they are great for training and help him get some extra "pep" in his step! He's even near figured out how to open the container.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...