Sarah W.
Florence
My cats love these treats, in fact I don't think I have ever met a cat who doesn't love these! I have worked for other veterinary hospitals and volunteered at humane societies and all kitties love these treats! They are crunchy with a soft center. My cats go crazy when I get the bag out and shake it lol. Just be careful not to give your kitty too much or they will get fat. These are affordable and delicious for your cats! I recommend these! Dogs also love these but I wouldn't recommend them for your doggy. (What dog doesn't love cat food/treats?)