Julia A.
Chapmanville, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kraken was kinda weird about these ones at first but they grew on him and then he just fell in love. I have very slim pickings with tray because he will only eat crunchy treats and so temptations is always my go to for him. They have a major variety of flavors i can choose from so I don't have to always get the same flavor for him. I always get him the biggest container for him because I will give a few throughout the day so I don't have to buy them so frequently.