BY TEMPTATIONS® #2 in Cat Treats

Your kitty will nuzzle up to you after tasting the savory, slow-roasted flavor of TEMPTATIONS™ Tasty Chicken cat treats. They have no artificial flavors and are 100% nutritionally complete.

Feeding Guidelines: TEMPTATIONS™ Treats for Cats are approximately 2 calories per piece

Ingredients: Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Corn, Animal Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Rice, Dried Meat by-Products, Wheat Flour, Natural Flavors, Corn Gluten Meal, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Vitamins (dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate [Source of Vitamin E], Vitamin A Acetate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Folic Acid Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Dried Cheese.

Genesis C.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
If you have a kitten that you love give them TEMPTATIONS™ Classic Treats For Cats Tasty Chicken Cat Treats because I guarantee you they will love it and love you ❤️❤️ I have to baby girls Mila and Phoebe and they are both just some cuties and they love theirs treat treats ☺️☺️ by all means I think this is every cat’s favorite crunchy on the outside chewy inside lets not forget how it’s very yummy to them and they deserves treats here and there also the package is the best because it’s resealable and you can get it for less than 5.99 🤗
Sierra M.
my cat loves these treats more than life its self i swear! he goes crazy for these things! no matter what flavor! when i shake the bag he goes nuts he doesn’t know what to do with him self and then he just begs and begs for more! it doesn’t stop! so now imake him do little tricks and behave for treats! never seems to work because he’s so cute and i feel bad!
Anjelah R.
Gaffney
My kitties L-O-V-E these treats!!!! They come running when they hear the package opening!! I do wish that there was a bit more filling inside of the treats. Other than that, this is the absolute best cat treat. My babies are extremely finicky but they gobble these right up! They are also pretty great training tools. I’ll keep buying these as long as I have kitty cats!!!! Plus, they are reasonably priced and I love the resealable bags! Keeps treats fresh!!
Crystal F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't have any cats but I do fed the ones around my neighborhood. The cats that I do fed around my neighborhoods love these treats. Yeah, I know that it sounds crazy that a person like me would fed cats and buy cat food and treats for animals that not mines. But I can't let them not eat. My little one loves taken care of the cats around here too. They gotta be good treats for them to keep coming back for more. So I would keep buying them for them.
Katie C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What can I say that hasn't already been said about these treats ? My kitty boys enjoy just about all of the flavors. They're small, so its easy to control and monitor portion size. They're firm, so if I toss them around the room, they don't break apart. The boys have actually become adept at catching them in their paws and mouth. I adopted my boys when they were skittish strays, so I kept a pack of Temptations by my front door, and every visitor to the house gave them a few treats. Now, when the doorbell rings, they trot to the door
Ashley T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I own 5 cats and they all come running as soon as they hear the bag crinkle. I don't know what it is specifically about these treats but my cats go absolutely crazy for them, one of my fur babies jumps up into my lap and puts his face in the bag before I can pass them out. I always buy the chicken but have tried other flavors and my cats love them all the same. My cats love them so it's a big paws up over here.
Brilee G.
West Jefferson, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are the only treats my cat actually likes! He’ll even eat them right out of my hand! So cute. The price isn’t bad at all since he’ll actually eat them and I know they won’t go to waste! He goes crazy when I shake the bag. I’m definitely buying this product again.
Alisha T.
My two kitty cats love these! My older cat likes to go out into our breezeway And watch the birds, sometimes she likes to go lay out in the back yard in summer. If I can't get her to come inside for the day if I'm leaving or at night I just grab these shake the bag and here she comes running inside! It's funny how quick they come running too!
Alisa C.
Spring, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love the taste of this and will come running when I shake the bag. However, it is pricier than other cat treat options. I would purchase cheaper treats over these. However I’m not aware of the ingredients in these and how that compares to other brands. So if you’re conscious about ingredients, this may be better than competitors.
Arwa A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Definitely my cats favorite treats! She loves temptations and will do anything for a few to snack on. We usually make her shake her paw in our hand which is adorable and not something many cats do. These are affordable, low calorie, and have much better ingredients than most treats on the market. These are also readily available at grocery stores and pet stores.
Teresa B.
My cats live these treats but I find they get sick when they have them. Do you find that as well? And no I don't overindulge them 😪
Kayly M.
Whitby , ON
Is there any reason I wouldn't be able to feed these to my dog? I have a 3 year old Chihuahua who INSISTS that everything be equal between her and the cat. The biggest time this is an issue is during treat time. I've tried tricking her by putting dog treats inside the cat treat bag so she thinks they are getting the same thing but she just puts the dog treat down and begs for a cat treat. I can't really see the harm in just giving them both the car treats but I wanted to check and be sure.
Theresa C.
My kitten will not eat any treats I have tried difference ones and still nothing. Is they anything I could do to maybe get him to eat them
Maisel H.
Are these healthy for our fur babies?
Sunshine W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Do these only come in chicken? my cat likes fishy flavors.. but I heard these were ok.