Carmen V.
Minneola, FL

Is this brand good? What age should ypu give this to a cat?

Julie P.
Julie P.
1 year, 6 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love these treats. Started giving them to them around one year
Jessica N.
My cats love these
Chloe T.
Chloe T.
1 year, 12 months ago
You can give these to them as soon as they're eating regular dry food. My cats love these! But all in moderation... They're like kitty candy.
samantha n.
samantha n.
logan, OH
2 years, 4 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I think it is my cat loves it and i give it her she is six months
Erin F.
Erin F.
3 years, 2 months ago
Not the healthiest of option out there . It's just the cheapest.
Shikara R.
Shikara R.
3 years, 5 months ago
I use this brand for my cats who are 1 and 2 years of age. They like it. I didn't start giving them these until they were a year old; no reason why I didn't give to them earlier.