BY TEMPTATIONS™ #13 in Cat Treats

Keep your cat coming back for more with TEMPTATIONS™ Tantalizing Turkey flavored cat treats. The crunchy outside is perfectly balanced with an irresistible center. A combination your cat will covet.

Feeding Guidelines: TEMPTATIONS™ Treats for Cats are approximately 2 calories per piece

Ingredients: Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Corn, Animal Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Meat By-Products, Brewers Rice, Wheat Flour, Natural Flavors, Grain Distillers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Salt, Caramel Color, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins (dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate [Source of Vitamin E], Vitamin A Acetate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Folic Acid), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Natural Turkey Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Dried Cheese.

• Is this brand good? What age should ypu give this to a cat?6 Answers
  • Not the healthiest of option out there . 1 Answers
Marquita S.
Richmond
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I tried this Temptations flavor with my cats today and one of my cat's was so greedy. Every time I put the treats in the bowl he would eat them before anyone else could, even when I placed them in front of another cat he would eat it. Luckily, they did get a chance to taste it and they all loved it I ended up feeding them the whole bag. But this was a new flavor with them I never tried Turkey I usually do Chicken or Salmon. So it gets a thumbs up from me and paws up from my cats.
Jessica O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So last night I felt my cat crawl over me. Nothing new. Then I heard a rustling. Treats! I turned on my light to catch her mid theft of her Temptations treats ! A week ago something similar happened with my other cat. So I feel comfortable saying my cats love their Temptations
ashley D.
Sewell
My cat is so picky! He will only snack on these temptations treats. We have tried everything else, he won’t touch it. The price is great considering we have to buy a lot of it for this picky Siamese kitty. We buy it at least once a week. And we have recommended it the other kitty parents.
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All started with my neighbor giving my cat's treats. I soon discovered they would be sitting in front of her door instead of ours, I thought it was quite funny waiting for her to come out with her little treatises. WE now have them in both households everybody's happy great price they come in assorted pack so they can get different flavors love it
Zuri M.
Nashville, NC
My cat likes these but I’m sure she thinks they’re overrated because sometimes she’ll like turn away from them. They’re not really pricey and I can’t compare them to anything because that’s all I buy. But yeah I’d recommend them to cats that aren’t boujee.
Taylor R.
Roselle , IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These products are very good for any kitten or cat. They have a had outside and soft inside. My cat gobbles them right up. Not only that, they have a bunch of different flavors in case your cat doesn’t enjoy this specific one!
Cristi S.
My cats love these treats! If I would let them, they would replace their meals with them. With Temptations treats, I know how many calories they contain, as well as their nutritional value. I continue to buy Temptations because my cats look forward to their treats!
Ashley H.
Norcross, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats go absolutely crazy for these treats. All it takes is for them to hear the bag and they come running! They love the flavor and texture and I would definitely recommend this brand of treats to other cat owners
Marisela(Bertha) G.
El Paso, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have my cute little purringtons right here she loves Whiskas Tempations Cat Treats from Turkey flavor care she loves it she gets excited and will  pure until I give her the treat I will give her a couple and she will not let up jeje and then  as seen on this picture she falls asleep its good and healthy for her and we love the fact that we finally found a product that she truly likes and loves
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Carmen V.
Minneola, FL
Is this brand good? What age should ypu give this to a cat?
Erin F.
Not the healthiest of option out there .