BY TEMPTATIONS™

Keep your cat coming back for more with TEMPTATIONS™ Tantalizing Turkey flavored cat treats. The crunchy outside is perfectly balanced with an irresistible center. A combination your cat will covet.

Feeding Guidelines: TEMPTATIONS™ Treats for Cats are approximately 2 calories per piece

Ingredients: Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Corn, Animal Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Meat By-Products, Brewers Rice, Wheat Flour, Natural Flavors, Grain Distillers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Salt, Caramel Color, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins (dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate [Source of Vitamin E], Vitamin A Acetate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Folic Acid), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Natural Turkey Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Dried Cheese.

• Is this brand good? What age should ypu give this to a cat?6 Answers
  • Not the healthiest of option out there . 1 Answers
Jessica O.
So last night I felt my cat crawl over me. Nothing new. Then I heard a rustling. Treats! I turned on my light to catch her mid theft of her Temptations treats ! A week ago something similar happened with my other cat. So I feel comfortable saying my cats love their Temptations
Zuri M.
Nashville, NC
My cat likes these but I’m sure she thinks they’re overrated because sometimes she’ll like turn away from them. They’re not really pricey and I can’t compare them to anything because that’s all I buy. But yeah I’d recommend them to cats that aren’t boujee.
Taylor R.
Roselle, IL
These products are very good for any kitten or cat. They have a had outside and soft inside. My cat gobbles them right up. Not only that, they have a bunch of different flavors in case your cat doesn’t enjoy this specific one!
Cristi S.
New smyrna Beach
My cats love these treats! If I would let them, they would replace their meals with them. With Temptations treats, I know how many calories they contain, as well as their nutritional value. I continue to buy Temptations because my cats look forward to their treats!
Ashley H.
Peachtree Cor, GA
My cats go absolutely crazy for these treats. All it takes is for them to hear the bag and they come running! They love the flavor and texture and I would definitely recommend this brand of treats to other cat owners
Marisela(Bertha) G.
El Paso, TX
I have my cute little purringtons right here she loves Whiskas Tempations Cat Treats from Turkey flavor care she loves it she gets excited and will  pure until I give her the treat I will give her a couple and she will not let up jeje and then  as seen on this picture she falls asleep its good and healthy for her and we love the fact that we finally found a product that she truly likes and loves
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
My princess is in love with this! She already chased me when I was filling her food bowl with her Special Kitty Original Dry Cat Food, 24 lbs , but now she goes CRAZY if I grab this bag! She gets nosy and greedy when I make dinner (she’ll find a way up to the counter top, or the dinner table, will even climb up my back onto my shoulder!) so now I treat her by giving her a couple treats from her Temptations bag! She loves it so much. Turkey is her fave flavor too!
Amber R.
My cat absolutely adores these treats. He never refuses. So they must taste and smell great to him. They are really great for the price. So I always pick them up while at the store. My kids love giving our kitty special treats.
Stevie H.
Altoona, PA
My cats love them... they make everyday in order to get some treats,  and I know exactly what they are waiting for. Good amount of treats for a good price.
Carmen V.
Minneola, FL
Is this brand good? What age should ypu give this to a cat?
Erin F.
Not the healthiest of option out there .