BY TEMPTATIONS™ #25 in Cat Treats

Keep your cat coming back for more with TEMPTATIONS™ Tantalizing Turkey flavored cat treats. The crunchy outside is perfectly balanced with an irresistible center. A combination your cat will covet.

Feeding Guidelines: TEMPTATIONS™ Treats for Cats are approximately 2 calories per piece

Ingredients: Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Corn, Animal Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Meat By-Products, Brewers Rice, Wheat Flour, Natural Flavors, Grain Distillers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Salt, Caramel Color, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins (dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate [Source of Vitamin E], Vitamin A Acetate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Folic Acid), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Natural Turkey Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Dried Cheese.

• Is this brand good? What age should ypu give this to a cat?6 Answers
  • Not the healthiest of option out there . 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
ashley D.
Sewell
My cat is so picky! He will only snack on these temptations treats. We have tried everything else, he won’t touch it. The price is great considering we have to buy a lot of it for this picky Siamese kitty. We buy it at least once a week. And we have recommended it the other kitty parents.
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All started with my neighbor giving my cat's treats. I soon discovered they would be sitting in front of her door instead of ours, I thought it was quite funny waiting for her to come out with her little treatises. WE now have them in both households everybody's happy great price they come in assorted pack so they can get different flavors love it
Zuri M.
Nashville, NC
My cat likes these but I’m sure she thinks they’re overrated because sometimes she’ll like turn away from them. They’re not really pricey and I can’t compare them to anything because that’s all I buy. But yeah I’d recommend them to cats that aren’t boujee.
Cristi S.
My cats love these treats! If I would let them, they would replace their meals with them. With Temptations treats, I know how many calories they contain, as well as their nutritional value. I continue to buy Temptations because my cats look forward to their treats!
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My princess is in love with this! She already chased me when I was filling her food bowl with her Special Kitty Original Dry Cat Food, 24 lbs , but now she goes CRAZY if I grab this bag! She gets nosy and greedy when I make dinner (she’ll find a way up to the counter top, or the dinner table, will even climb up my back onto my shoulder!) so now I treat her by giving her a couple treats from her Temptations bag! She loves it so much. Turkey is her fave flavor too!
Amber R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely adores these treats. He never refuses. So they must taste and smell great to him. They are really great for the price. So I always pick them up while at the store. My kids love giving our kitty special treats.
Chataqua Y.
Belleville , IL
I feel bad because we don't buy treat that often (not to self). But these were the first brand & flavor we ever got him. He really liked them and kept trying to sneak them lol even after I hid them. So in his opinion guess there good. These treats are reasonably priced, and the bag is a nice size. I'll continue to purchase this brand until my cat let's me know otherwise.
Stevie H.
Altoona, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love them... they make everyday in order to get some treats,  and I know exactly what they are waiting for. Good amount of treats for a good price.
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm not going to review the flavor, because my cat can't tell me that, so I hazard to guess this review can work for any of the flavors. I like these tubs because they are a good value and the temptation treats are the ones my cat clearly like to most. So yeah, cat treats!
Carmen V.
Minneola, FL
Is this brand good? What age should ypu give this to a cat?
Erin F.
Not the healthiest of option out there .