BY TEMPTATIONS® #20 in Cat Treats

Let’s get this straight, right from the start: there’s nothing shrimpy about the big shrimp flavor in these treats. Each nibble is jam-packed with the fabulous flavor felines LOVE. When your kitty sees you approaching with these babies, she’ll forget what she’s doing and shift into full-on GOTTA HAVE SHRIMP mode!

Feeding Guidelines: TEMPTATIONS™ Treats for Cats are approximately 2 calories per piece

Ingredients: Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Corn, Animal Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Meat By-Products, Brewers Rice, Wheat Flour, Natural Flavors, Grain Distillers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Salt, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Red #40, Vitamins (dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate [Source of Vitamin E], Vitamin A Acetate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Folic Acid Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Natural Shrimp Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Preservative), Dried Cheese

Jacqueline C.
Got these from my friend when I first adopted my cat since I hadn't gotten her treats yet. My cat will eat almost anything when she feels safe, so ate these up once she was comfortable. I haven't bought this brand since it costs a bit more than similar treats
Katie G.
We bought so many different kinds of treats for our Pig (cat's name) trying to get him to get more comfortable with us. The only one that he seems to enjoy is the Temptations Shrimpy Shrimp flavor Cat Treats! We buy it in the 3 oz pouch because if we bought it any bigger, it would dry out or go bad as he doesn't eat them very fast/much. They seem to be really healthy and we can buy them where we are with a coupon for less than a dollar!
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Keri D.
Starke, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty loves when i shake this bag. He comes a runnin. Its his little snacky surprise he gets more than he should during the day. I like that they have a variety to choose from and i like they have diff sizes. I do wish they had the soft ones. My kitty likes those more. But he will still eat crunchy ones.
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats go crazy over these, they don't smell bad which is nice. Some of the fishy cat food/treats flavors do but this does not. I pick these up at the local grocery store or even Target sometimes. Highly exceeded my expecations of this product. As well as I would highly recommend to others!
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Temptations treats are not healthy at all for cats. However, cats seem to enjoy these immensely. My cats love the chicken and beef, but for some reason do not like fish or seafood flavors.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
These are awesome treats that my cat loves! They are affordable and you get your money's worth from them too because they last awhile I buy these all the time because these are my cats favorite treats I would highly recommend these!!
Angel P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is a picky little dude and he loves these. With every other treat, he usually kicks them around and plays with them but doesn't eat them. These, he goes nuts for. Recommended. ❤
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitties love Temptations treats anyway but I just got them this new flavor and they’re crazy about it. I have three cats, one is very finicky and she even likes this flavor. I will have to keep this one on hand especially for her. 😊
Florence N.
Magnolia, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats absolutely love these! everytime they hear the bag open they swarm! It is amazing. It is perfect to reward them when they do something good. And they eat them so quick! They are also very convenient to pick up because they are available at walmart and extremely affordable!
Yhel J.
Covina, CA
I wonder if giving your cats a lot of this is healthy though?
Astriid P.
esto sera bueno para mi perro? lo tiene que usar algun perro en especifico?