Aliyah T.
Marseilles, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats are addicted to these! Everytime I get home from school theyll meow at me until i give them some, and whenever I open a bag, they come running into the kitchen to see if they can get some treats. One of my cats are very picky and the only treats she likes is tuna and catnip, but she loves this and will beg me for some. Ive repurchased treats from this brand more times than I can count. Its the best I've purchased so far, and theyre fairly priced also. I would recommend this brand of treats to anyone whi has a cat. They carry a wide variety of flavors to choose from, and my cats have not hated a single one.