BY TEMPTATIONS™ #1 in Cat Treats

With a crunchy outside and soft center, TEMPTATIONS™ Seafood Medley flavored cat treats are 100% nutritionally complete and have no artificial flavors. Your cat will enjoy the delicious combination of seafood flavors in every bite.

Feeding Guidelines: TEMPTATIONS™ Treats for Cats are approximately 2 calories per piece

Ingredients: Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Corn, Animal Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Meat By-Products, Brewers Rice, Wheat Flour, Natural Flavors, Grain Distillers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Salt, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins (dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate [Source of Vitamin E], Vitamin A Acetate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Folic Acid), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Natural Salmon Flavor, Natural Shrimp Flavor, Red #40, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Dried Cheese.

TEMPTATIONS™ Classic Treats For Cats Seafood Medley Cat Treats
  • "If I want their attention all I have to do is shake the bag and they all come running to the point where I have seen them jump over one another to be the first one there." in 496 reviews
  • "Oh as as soon as my cat hears the sound of the treat bag he comes running .He enjoys the various flavours; and knows which cupboard I keep them in also " in 255 reviews
  • "They have many flavors that cats go crazy for and the bags are resealable so you know the treats will be fresh for your cats every time. " in 151 reviews
  • "Love this product my cat goes crazy for it if I ever have trouble finding him in the house just shake and listen to the footsteps come running" in 110 reviews
  • "These are good for your little kitties 😂😂😂they absolutely love them Not only because it's a treat but because it's made from real meat" in 100 reviews
Kimber S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I keep these in a glass jar for my cats. As soon as I pop the lid they come running over. I have one cat specifically that will cry out to be the first one to get one. Her name is Petunia and is my oldest cat. She has always been a huge fan of these treats, Perhaps it’s the crunch. She will follow you around if you have them, it’s the most exercies she will get. I can’t keep these in the bag because the cats will bite little holes in the bag until it’s basically dust falling out of the bag. Forget putting them up high, The cats don’t let anything get between them and their crunchy little treats.
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Whiskas Temptations Tasty Chicken Flavor Treats for Cats 1.7 oz. My little Lily LOVES these little bites of chicken snacks! She actually runs when I open the cabinet that they're in only problem is that I have other things in this cabinet! I give her about five little bites on a chair she sits there eating them then looks for more! I know for a fact they're great because she does coming running in the kitchen for these. They're dry little pieces of chicken flavored treats is what's written in the bag. But again I go by the quickness to the kitchen running to the seat I put these on! Lily thinks they're a huge hit in our house
Aliyah T.
Marseilles, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats are addicted to these! Everytime I get home from school theyll meow at me until i give them some, and whenever I open a bag, they come running into the kitchen to see if they can get some treats. One of my cats are very picky and the only treats she likes is tuna and catnip, but she loves this and will beg me for some. Ive repurchased treats from this brand more times than I can count. Its the best I've purchased so far, and theyre fairly priced also. I would recommend this brand of treats to anyone whi has a cat. They carry a wide variety of flavors to choose from, and my cats have not hated a single one.
Kate P.
Louisville
My little baby kitty is pretty picky when it comes to her food and treats! She won't even touch catnip after the first bag is opened she's something else completely! She's a princess and absolutely loves every type of treat they have come out with! You really cannot go wrong if she loves them,  any princess or prince will!  I'd absolutely recommend them to any cat owner! Thank you for such a great product, you save me from being shamed by my little buddy!
Todd M.
Spring
My oldest cat is very particular about everything she consumes, from food to treats to hand outs even, but the moment she hears this bag shaking she´s running full tilt into the room and eager to see what I have for her. To date this is the only way to bribe her to come back inside when she managed to escape into the outdoors.
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Temptation treats plus my 3 cats equals pure love 💗 My cats are outdoor cats and as soon as I shake the container they come running in from wherever they are! They are definitely a special treat for my little fur babies. I would totally reccomend these if you haven't already gave these a shot. 😻😻😻😻
Morgan D.
Allendale, MI
My cat loves these and treats in general. But the price is great and there is a nice variety of flavors. The crunchy mixed with the soft center seems to be a nice difference from regular hard treats and foods and my cat is always meowing where I keep the treats to get one. The size is perfect too so you don’t feel like you’re giving them too much when you give them a treat.
Aarin T.
Berkeley
My cat is very picky about her treats. She’ll eat any food she can get her paws on, but with treats she only likes specific kinds - these treats fall into that category. She likes the crunchy quality and the taste it seems! TEMPTATIONS™ Classic Treats For Cats Seafood Medley Cat TreatsTEMPTATIONS™ Classic Treats For Cats Seafood Medley Cat Treats I definitely recommend these to other cat owners!
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Wiskas Temptations in the seafood medley flavor is my cats is favorite treat flavor. It's under 2 calories per treat so I can give them a hand full and not stress about their health and the treats helps to control tartar. They treats are affordable 3 packs for $5 at my local grocery store.
Jessica T.
Jenkintown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My darling Gizmo, is a spoiled rotten cat and knows that when I drink my coffee in the morning all he has to do is jump up on the counter next to the coffee maker and nudge The Temptations bag. He stopped paying attention to me and nudging me and said now loves on the bag because he likes to treats more than me. A great find that my cat really enjoys.
christina l.
Concord, NC
Do cats like these?
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
How many of these should I feed my cat daily?
Melissa H.
Brunswick, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does your cat have a favorite flavor?
Alexandria S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does your cat like these?
Nicole H.
Toronto , ON
Does it give anyone else's cat the runs ??