BY TEMPTATIONS® #11 in Cat Treats

TEMPTATIONS™ Creamy Dairy flavored cat treats have under 2 calories each and no artificial flavors. So, rest assured, your cat will come running for this delectably satisfying treat with a crunchy outside and soft inside.

Feeding Guidelines: TEMPTATIONS™ Treats for Cats are approximately 2 calories per piece

Ingredients: Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Corn, Animal Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Rice, Dried Meat by-Products, Wheat Flour, Natural Flavors, Corn Gluten Meal, Titanium Dioxide Color, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Skim Milk Powder, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Taurine, Vitamins (dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate [Source of Vitamin E], Vitamin A Acetate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Folic Acid Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Dried Cheese.

• is it okay to give these to my cat regularly because of t...7 Answers
  • Does your cat love this flavor? I've only ever given mine...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else had issues with these treats making their...1 Answers
Jennifer W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is a huge fan of this particular flavor as well as this brand. It's a different flavor I haven't found this flavor by any other brand which is very interesting. The packaging works well. I do find a have to switch out the flavors with her otherwise she can get easily burnt out but this is one that she does enjoy and that we purchase
April K.
My cats are absolutely obsessed with this treat! I literally have to hide the bag (or box!) In a cabinet so they can't get to them and shred open the bag and have a free for all. All it takes is opening that cabinet for all 3 of them to come running. The cats go crazy for any flavored Temptations treat and I love that they are good for their health!
Julie L.
St, QC
Since one of my cats is allergic to fish, I have to be quite picky with the food and treats I choose. The milk flavoured treats have been her absolute favourite since she was a tiny kitten, and a year and a half later she still can't get enough of them. Highly recommend as a basic treat to have!
Anne M.
South Bend
I love this brand! I give this brand of treats to my cat all the time and we've used almost every flavor. They are small which makes them perfect as snacks and training treats. My cat prefers some of the other flavors more but responds to these well all the same.
Hannah G.
Taylorsville, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’ve bought this product a few times for my little kitty. It takes he a minute to actual want to eat it she mostly just licks it then gives up. But there has been a couple times where she will actually eat it all.
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these treats, particularly in this flavor. And she really isn’t a fan of any other brand of treats. These come in so many different flavors, the price point is perfect, and it’s nice to find a treat flavor that doesn’t sound disgusting.
Cheryl B.
These are the only brand of treats my cat will eat! He loves them all! They're affordable, and well made. I've never found anything weird in the bags, and these treats make giving meds so much easier. Thank you!
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cats seriously go nuts for these cat treats. If they even remotely hear a bag that might be similar to the sound this bag makes they come running. God forbid you leave a bag out that they can access because they will gnaw a hole in the bag and devour these treats like the animals they are. This seems to be the flavor of choice. I have tried the others and they just don't eat them with as much veracity.
Amanda H.
All four of my cats love these treats.  I would love to see this flavor in more stores than just Target.   Pro's - cats love the dairy flavor and they keep coming back for more.   Con's - run out too soon and I have to buy more.   (That may not be such a bad thing after all)   Please make this flavor more available in more stores.
Melissa L.
Rochester, NY
Oh my god my cats LOVE these treats! Every time I even go near the drawer that they're in my cats come running over. They have a good smell that the cats clearly love to eat and last a long time. As long as they're given in small portions they're not awful for your cat. I'd definitely recommend.
Kinsley R.
Would this upset a kittens stomach since it's dairy lol ?
Jared F.
Binghamton, NY
is it okay to give these to my cat regularly because of the dairy?
Angela N.
Manhattan , KS
How much does this usually cost and where can I buy it?
Ana R.
I always buy treats for my cats but they don't seem to like any... What is the difference between this and other brands? Does your cat/s like this?
Lauren H.
Essex, MD
Can these be given to kittens? my kitten is only 10wks old and um having a hard time finding treats for kittens!