BY TEMPTATIONS® #5 in Cat Food & Treats

Oh magical plant of mystery, I am helpless under your spell! You tempt me. You enchant me. You turn this feisty feline into a melting mound of mellow. One taste and I am transported to a place of pure bliss. I must have more--indeed these Temptations™ Treats are aptly named! For more feline fun, visit temptationstreats.com. see more...

• Does this have an overpowering fishy taste? Sometimes after I use...6 Answers
  • Do kittens enjoy these?6 Answers
  • Where is the ingredients including here?2 Answers
Buy on Target
Addie G.
Pinellas Park, FL
Wow! Well, our kitty Wilfred is a different type of kitty. He's antisocial and don't like bonding with his doggie sisters. Also, very picky when it comes to his dry food, canned food, and treats. I can't tell you the amount of treats I have tried giving him with no success. But I remembered that many many years ago my boyfriend at the time will give his cats Temptations cat treats. I decided to give a try and purchase a bunch of different flavors at my local supermarket.  He loved them all but specially the catnip flavor. If there is such thing as a Catnip addiction, my Wilfred definetly has it . Wilfred gets his treats at the same time his doggie sisters gets theirs; now they beg for treats at the same time. Is too cute! The only thing that I don't like when I purchase this treats or anything from MARS is that they perform animal testing; and I'm so against that. I wish there was a way for them to stop and go completely cruelty free.
Janeiry N.
I thought my cat would love this but she wasn’t crazy about it. The milk flavor however is a different story. She’s completely upsessex I swear the mil temptations is like a drug for her. Lol. As soon as she hears anyone near the cabinet we keep them she appears out of nowhere. (She’s such a creep with it lol) the milk flavored temptations definitely gets her 20yr old self up and moving.
Kimlie L.
Queens , NY
MY CAT IS IN LOVE WITH THESE TREATS. My cat is very shy but once i have these she will folloe me everywhere. These cat treats are way better than others. It definitely met the expectations that i thought. The price was very low too. You can buy this at any pet store or supermarket for at least 4$. I recommend this to every cat owner.
Sammy C.
My cat Mazda loves temptations. She doesn't eat them when they dry out though, and they seem to dry out rather quickly. They aren't too expensive though so I can run to the closest store and get a new bag for under $5. I will continue to buy this product in the future.
Mikayla S.
Lynn, MA
Pet Lover Expert
My cats LOVE these, I’ve has cats my whole life. I had a black and white domestic short hair she was my bestfriend she used to hide and I would shake the bag and she’d come running. She passed away in September then I recently got 2 kittens and they love these treats just as much as my other cats. I highly recommend these
Trish D.
Homestead , FL
Pet Lover Expert
Must taste good, my kitty loves them and she is picky as could be. Price is perfect for me and the packaging is cute. We haven’t tried many other treat brands as I have learned with her when you have something she likes run with. Would definitely recommend!
lacey d.
Colorado springs
My is like addicted to these. She listens and behaves just to get one. They come on all kinds of flavors and the packaging is good and sealed fresh. The smell isn't too much. They even under $2. Just shake the bad and they come running.
Melissa Y.
Killeen, TX
Pet Lover Expert
Great precision. The product is not too chalky nor clayish. It works very well when gliding against the eyebrow hairs to fill in. The brush is a big help to soften, brush, and distribute the product. I always stock up.
Cassandra A.
Spooks loves it. She goes crazy whenever it’s brought out. And will constantly bring all the attention to her so she can tell you she wants a treat. Overall great product! Definitely worth everything in the end.
April S.
Jackson, KY
Omg we have had so much fun out of Oliver (our cat) 28th these catnip temptation treats. He goes crazy as soon as he sees the bag. He will literally jump 3-4' up in the air trying to get it. It is hilarious If you have a cat you have to get some of these so they can try these. Oliver didn't jump as high as the one does on the temptation commercial on tv but boy, did he jump high.lol A+ product. Highly recommend
Anya G.
Henrico, VA
Pet Lover Expert
My cats love the catnip flavor of Temptations but I can't find them anymore. Does anyone know what stores carry this flavor?
Meghan L.
Pet Lover Expert
Does this have an overpowering fishy taste? Sometimes after I use mouthwash, I still have an odd fishy taste after some of these snacks!
Kinsley R.
Do kittens enjoy these?
Rosana M.
Where is the ingredients including here?