BY TEMPTATIONS® #7 in Cat Treats

Oh magical plant of mystery, I am helpless under your spell! You tempt me. You enchant me. You turn this feisty feline into a melting mound of mellow. One taste and I am transported to a place of pure bliss. I must have more--indeed these Temptations™ Treats are aptly named! For more feline fun, visit temptationstreats.com. see more...

• Does this have an overpowering fishy taste? Sometimes after I use...6 Answers
  • Do kittens enjoy these?6 Answers
  • Where is the ingredients including here?2 Answers
Addie G.
Pinellas Park, FL
Wow! Well, our kitty Wilfred is a different type of kitty. He's antisocial and don't like bonding with his doggie sisters. Also, very picky when it comes to his dry food, canned food, and treats. I can't tell you the amount of treats I have tried giving him with no success. But I remembered that many many years ago my boyfriend at the time will give his cats Temptations cat treats. I decided to give a try and purchase a bunch of different flavors at my local supermarket.  He loved them all but specially the catnip flavor. If there is such thing as a Catnip addiction, my Wilfred definetly has it . Wilfred gets his treats at the same time his doggie sisters gets theirs; now they beg for treats at the same time. Is too cute! The only thing that I don't like when I purchase this treats or anything from MARS is that they perform animal testing; and I'm so against that. I wish there was a way for them to stop and go completely cruelty free.
Marisela(Bertha) G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The Temptations Blissful Catnip Flavore treats has been a big hit in our home all of our 4 cats 2 adults and 2 kitties love the food so much that they will all meow at the same time demanding the snack jaja so it is a challenge to make them wait a little but at the same time this is so  inexpensive 3 to 4 dollars at target and walmart so go and grab one it will leave them happy and seeing them happy makes me very happy
Holly P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats literally scream for these treats! They know that they get some after breakfast and before dinner and if I try to sleep in I have three cats ages 19-10 on my bed meowing and increasing in volume with each attempt to wake me for morning kitty cookies, it’s insane. They only do it when they know that these are their treats, I’m afraid of what would happen if I ever ran out!
Melissa Y.
Killeen, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat used to go wild for these and surprisingly good on the price unlike other brands that don’t usually pack as much flavor. She would hear the sound of it opening and immediately show up. I do recommend y’all to give it a try with your cats unless they have an allergy to an ingredient.
Skyela H.
Petersburg, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 5 cats, and they are completely obsessed with these treats. I keep them put away in my kitchen cabinet, and any time I walk into the kitchen they come running and meowing wanting treats. Be careful though, a few times they have gotten ahold of the bag when we weren’t looking and ate the whole bag making themselves throw up! They love these treats so I will always buy them!
Laura C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves the catnip temptations! When I pull out the bag he instantly goes crazy begging for them. This treat is great for cats who aren't crazy over real catnip. At first I thought he may not care for it because he doesn't like real catnip but he loves these treats. They are affordable and cats love them so I give it 5 stars!
Brandie K.
E Bernstadt, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats go crazy over this bag! Really my cats love any Temptation treats because they will all come out of hiding whenver they hear the bag open. Temptations has many flavors and sizes to offer for everyone's kitties. If you haven't gotten your cat a Temptation treat bag, go to the store right now and buy them one!
Kayleigh S.
Quincy, IL
We have three cats and are in constant need of new ideas for treats and things to spice up their every day lives. We love having different treats to offer them to keep things different. Our cats LOVE these. While all three have very different personalities, they all think these are the best and never fail to enjoy them. My only complaint might be not having better access to bigger bags in retail stores; with three cats, we go through these fast enough that I'd love to be able to buy larger bags of them in the grocery stores, but unfortunately the choice just isn't there. Otherwise very happy with them and will definitely continue to get them.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These make my cat go kitty crazy! The catnip seems to be almost as effective as his catnip toys. He will roll around having the time of his life after giving him these treats. I limit them because they aren't the healthiest brand of treats. He loves them though. For the price they are a really great catnip treat.
Kara P.
Tiffin
I bought this for my cats because I heard that they love it. I didn’t really know what to expect but it’s kinda like putting your cat on drugs. The don’t really eat it either they just kinda roll around in it. It said I could add to toys and they would become more interested and they weren’t wrong.
Anya G.
Henrico, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats love the catnip flavor of Temptations but I can't find them anymore. Does anyone know what stores carry this flavor?
Kinsley R.
Do kittens enjoy these?
Meghan L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does this have an overpowering fishy taste? Sometimes after I use mouthwash, I still have an odd fishy taste after some of these snacks!
Rosana M.
Where is the ingredients including here?