Temptations Tumblers Treats For Cats Savory Salmon & Tuna uploaded by Janine C.Temptations Tumblers Treats For Cats Savory Salmon & Tuna uploaded by Tricia F.

BY TEMPTATIONS®

Temptations® Tumblers™ Savory Salmon & Tuna Flavors Treats for Cats.

Play time.

Toss.

Roll & treat! see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "My cat goes crazy for them!" in 1 review
  • "These are super fun because they add a little play into treat time. " in 1 review
  • "These are very entertaining for both my cat and myself." in 1 review
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
My cats really like these treats but I just don't really feel like they are the healthiest for them. So I hardly ever give them these treats. But they are reasonably priced and my cats really enjoy them. I just wish they had less by products and better ingredients
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
My cats are addicted to seafood, and they love tuna and salmon treats. I just need to shake the bag and they come running. I don't know what they put in these, but it's like Kitty Crack. All my cats go crazy. Buy in bulk at Amazon. 4 paws up!
Tori W.
Roseville, CA
My cats love these! I can toss them down the hall and they will chase after them! Exercise and a snack! Definitely recommended for anyone who has a hard time getting there cats moving off the bed or couch!
Xiomara B.
Alexandria , VA
My cats favorite treats! he loves this flavor the most, and knows exactly what to do to get his treats! They seem to be natural and healthy
Maria F.
Grandy, NC
These are great for all cats. They can play while they eat which cats love! Recommend
Molly F.
Dewitt, MI
My cats love these treats and they love to play with them too. I was surprised by these treats. I didn't think my cats would like them nearly as much as they did. I would absolutely buy these again because my cats loved them!
Becca L.
weathersfield
These treats are some of my cats favorites. They get devoured almost TOO quickly. They are cheap which is great but I have to keep them locked up away from the cat because this picky eater loves them so much she will tear through the bag just to get at them !
Madison C.
Newcomerstown
My cat loves these! As soon as she hears the bag she comes running. They're very inexpensive and often come in multiple packs. They've never given her an upset stomach and they're only 2 calories per treat!
Katlyn V.
My cats love the taste of these cat treats! I usually give them a small handful (4-5). Compared to others this is the only ones my cats like. Pros: decent price and Cons: the go quickly! I will definitely buy again.
Janine C.
I saw these at the store and thought they'd be awesome because our cat loves chasing little things like that. at first, he was excited to chase them but then didn't seem to be eating them also. after a while he did eat them, but some got left behind or pawed under the couch. I think given as a still, regular treat he'd still eat them though...just gets confused between playing with a toy and eating it as a treat.