Temptations Tumblers Treats For Cats Catnip & Chicken Flavors uploaded by Meganlee H.

BY TEMPTATIONS®

Temptations® Tumblers™ Catnip & Chicken Flavors. Treats For Cats

Toss.

Roll & treat!

Value size.

New! see more...

Temptations Tumblers Treats For Cats Catnip & Chicken Flavors
  • "I have a very energetic indoor cat and she absolutely loves for us to toss these treats across the kitchen floor for her to retrieve and eat it!" in 1 review
Mary L.
Centreville, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My grandmother's cats LOVE these treats. Every time they hear the box open they come running and it's the cutest thing. The only thing I dislike about this particular flavor of treat is that I personally cannot stand the smell, it's quite pungent. I guess the cats love it though!
Mikaela M.
Lake Ariel, PA
Temptations Tumblers Treats for cats Catnip & Chicken flavored cat treats met my expectations and my pets. It is a great value, not too pricey at all. We have 4 kinds of cat in our home. They live indoors. I would definitely buy this item again! They love it!
Michelle P.
Sunbury , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats absolutely love these. The moment they hear the tub rattle they come running from wherever they are in the house. They start meowing and climbing on us begging for some. A little pricey for the big tub for definitely worth it.
Mary A.
New Rochelle, NY
My cats are crazy about this treats... My male cat can't even wait from us to open it for them, He open it by him self ....And the price is not expenisve and it is really worth. Yes they enjoy having this treats everyday..
Sarah G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats are oddly picky with certain foods and treats but seem to love these. I put them in a you they bat around to knock some out to keep them active and engaged.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
My cats LOVE this treat. After they had the Catnip treats, they refused to eat any other treats. I had to but the one in the plastic box because my cats would run off with the plastic bag and scratch through it until they got to their treats. Seriously my go to cat treat!
Ashley S.
East Lansing, MI
These are chunks most favorite treats! He goes nuts when you shake the container. They're a great value and as long as my cat is happy, so am I. If you're looking for a universal, or starter treat, I would pick these up during your next pet shopping trip.
Jessica G.
I have a very energetic indoor cat and she absolutely loves for us to toss these treats across the kitchen floor for her to retrieve and eat it! It is better than just tossing a handful on the floor, she has to work a little for her reward!
Jessica S.
Saint Paul, MN
My cat goes Coocoo for these! I'll toss one and she goes running across the wood floors and kicks it around for a second and then eats them. She looks at me for another one every time.
Sarah S.
Dayton, OH
My cat absolutely loves these treats. The convenient plastic container keeps them fresh and makes it difficult for my cat to break into them. The ball-like shape of the treats turns treat time into playtime.