Temptations Tumblers Treats For Cats Catnip & Chicken Flavors uploaded by Meganlee H.

BY TEMPTATIONS®

Temptations® Tumblers™ Catnip & Chicken Flavors. Treats For Cats

Toss.

Roll & treat!

Value size.

New! see more...

Temptations Tumblers Treats For Cats Catnip & Chicken Flavors
  • "I have a very energetic indoor cat and she absolutely loves for us to toss these treats across the kitchen floor for her to retrieve and eat it!" in 1 review
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Canton, GA
Excellent price (especially for a big tub that will last you forever), and so many flavors to choose from! My cat loves these and I haven't come across a flavor that he does not like yet. They aren't the most special treat, but they are my go-to everyday treats for hanging out with him or trying to get his attention.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
East Lansing, MI
These are chunks most favorite treats! He goes nuts when you shake the container. They're a great value and as long as my cat is happy, so am I. If you're looking for a universal, or starter treat, I would pick these up during your next pet shopping trip.
Mary A.
Mary A.
New Rochelle, NY
My cats are crazy about this treats... My male cat can't even wait from us to open it for them, He open it by him self ....And the price is not expenisve and it is really worth. Yes they enjoy having this treats everyday..
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bruceton Mls, WV
Our cats seem to love this stuff! We put it in their cat treat toys and they go crazy. The value is good and it's a great buy
Mindy S.
Mindy S.
Masontown , PA
My indoor cats love these treats. I barely have a chance to put them down before my cats start eating them.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Carmichaels, PA
My cats absolutely love these treats! The portion size is great also! My cats enjoy these treats!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Oroville, CA
Great treat for my cat, lasts a long time. She loves it, just can't give her a lot at one time
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Pet Lover Expert
My cats absolutely love these. The moment they hear the tub rattle they come running from wherever they are in the house. They start meowing and climbing on us begging for some. A little pricey for the big tub for definitely worth it.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Lebanon , OR
Pet Lover Expert
My 2 cats love these treats! They love that they're little balls, they bat them around playing with them and then eat them! Great treats and prices are great too!
Annette V.
Annette V.
Beaumont, Ca
My cats LOVE this treat. After they had the Catnip treats, they refused to eat any other treats. I had to but the one in the plastic box because my cats would run off with the plastic bag and scratch through it until they got to their treats. Seriously my go to cat treat!