Temptations Treats For Cats Savory Salmon Flavor uploaded by Jennifer C.Temptations Treats For Cats Savory Salmon Flavor uploaded by Andreina R.Temptations Treats For Cats Savory Salmon Flavor uploaded by Jessica M.

BY TEMPTATIONS®

Temptations® Savory Salmon Flavor Treats For Cats.

Stay fresh pack.

Crunchy outside.

Soft inside.

Under 2 calories per treat. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "She absolutely loves them and goes crazy every time we bring them out. " in 1 review
Sharon W.
Arlington, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The snap on lid is a great feature for this product and I love it. My cat can get into anything, especially when she loves it - and she’s always looking for more of these treats! They’re just the right size for kittens and kitties with small mouths, too.
Danielle M.
Monticello
My two bengals love these treats! They turn there nose up at any other treat! They love these and come running as soon as we shake the container! They are crunchy and that helps clear the plaque off of there teeth!
Sarah G.
Castle Rock, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cats love them. Good value size if you have multiple cats too. Not sure if the packaging seals enough to keep the treats totally fresh, but the cats don't seem to mind.
Kelly S.
DENISON, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Kitty cats absolutely love all the flavors of the temptation cat treats. Right now we have the salmon flavor and the chicken. Which is the blue and the red. They literally come running whenever I skake the box. Its adorable !! I don't to give them any other treats because they really enjoy these ones.
Elizabeth 💜.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love these treats! I got them both from the shelter and my tuxedo cat loves all types of treats. If you don’t hide the container from him during the night he will bite through it and eat all of the treats. Haha
Maraya A.
Pahrump, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All three of my cats absolutely love these Temptations treats and I feel good about feeding them to them. I always have to buy it in bulk because my silly cats are always doing good deeds so they can get more treats
Madison C.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
I buy these for my two cats because the value is so good. I love that you don't have to mess with a flimsy sealing pouch. Both my cats enjoy these treats more than other brands I have bought for them.
Angela K.
Everyone likes a treat sometimes, even our cats! This is a cat treat your furry feline should enjoy. Salmon is a fish flavor most cats love. Mine have always enjoyed these. They're reasonably priced and found in stores like WalMart. So, the next time you're having a fun filled shopping trip don't forget to pick up this delicious treat for your cats.
Ava C.
Parsons, WV
My sister buys these for her cat all the time. she refers to them as cat crack because her cat is addicted to them. she knows what cabinet the treats are in and will sit in front of it and meow until someone comes and gives her some treats. the cat loves them that much!
Hailey M.
Hesperia, CA
My cat goes crazy for these treats. The smallest noise for the box and she comes running. These are affordable treats , they are about 7 dollars depending on where you get them .
Andreina R.
Does your kitty likes them?
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
The plastic container is genius.
Anya G.
Henrico, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Do your cats have any favorite flavors?
How many can you give your cat per day?