Temptations Treats For Cats Savory Salmon Flavor uploaded by Jessica M.Temptations Treats For Cats Savory Salmon Flavor uploaded by Andreina R.Temptations Treats For Cats Savory Salmon Flavor uploaded by Jennifer C.

BY TEMPTATIONS® #51 in Cat Treats

Temptations® Savory Salmon Flavor Treats For Cats.

Stay fresh pack.

Crunchy outside.

Soft inside.

Under 2 calories per treat. see more...

Temptations Treats For Cats Savory Salmon Flavor
  • "She absolutely loves them and goes crazy every time we bring them out. " in 1 review
Sarah G.
Castle Rock, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cats love them. Good value size if you have multiple cats too. Not sure if the packaging seals enough to keep the treats totally fresh, but the cats don't seem to mind.
Kelly S.
Denison, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Kitty cats absolutely love all the flavors of the temptation cat treats. Right now we have the salmon flavor and the chicken. Which is the blue and the red. They literally come running whenever I skake the box. Its adorable !! I don't to give them any other treats because they really enjoy these ones.
Elizabeth 💜.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love these treats! I got them both from the shelter and my tuxedo cat loves all types of treats. If you don’t hide the container from him during the night he will bite through it and eat all of the treats. Haha
Maraya A.
Pahrump, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All three of my cats absolutely love these Temptations treats and I feel good about feeding them to them. I always have to buy it in bulk because my silly cats are always doing good deeds so they can get more treats
Madison C.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
I buy these for my two cats because the value is so good. I love that you don't have to mess with a flimsy sealing pouch. Both my cats enjoy these treats more than other brands I have bought for them.
Gabi H.
Morgantown
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats can’t get enough of these treats. I shake the container and they come running! They love the flavor and they are also very affordable. I always buy them and will continue to buy them!
Hailey M.
Hesperia, CA
My cat goes crazy for these treats. The smallest noise for the box and she comes running. These are affordable treats , they are about 7 dollars depending on where you get them .
Ava C.
Groveport, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My sister buys these for her cat all the time. she refers to them as cat crack because her cat is addicted to them. she knows what cabinet the treats are in and will sit in front of it and meow until someone comes and gives her some treats. the cat loves them that much!
Sharon W.
Arlington, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The snap on lid is a great feature for this product and I love it. My cat can get into anything, especially when she loves it - and she’s always looking for more of these treats! They’re just the right size for kittens and kitties with small mouths, too.
Rosaline M.
La Jolla , CA
These treats are so good for my cat! He loves them and they’re not too expensive for me. My cat is an orange tabby, lean and super vocal. He won’t stop meowing if he sees these and doesn’t get any! Totally recommend.
Andreina R.
Does your kitty likes them?
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
The plastic container is genius.
Anya G.
Henrico, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Do your cats have any favorite flavors?
How many can you give your cat per day?