TEMPTATIONS Tempting Tuna Flavor

Contains one (1) 30 oz. tub of TEMPTATIONS Classic Cat Treats Tempting Tuna Flavor

Hello helpful people! My name is Iris (I'm the pretty girl in the left of the picture) and I wanted to ask you guys a favor! You see, my hooman mom found a box of abandoned kittens (my annoying but cute new friend on the right and 3 of his brothers...yikes) on the side of the road. Hoomans can be so mean sometimes. Anyways, I'm tired of them trying to steal my food and treats and it'd be really helpful if you could recommend some good annoying creature (cat) treats so they can leave mine the heckin alone. Any help is appreciated!!
Is this a good product to give to 5 month year old kitten?
Fancy Feast Chunky Cat Food Does anybody else have a cat that will just refuse to eat wet food? I have 2 cats, and one of them will eat any treat or any wet food i give her. My other one will take one smell of anything & walk/turn away. He will only eat his own regular dry food. I’ve pretty much tried every brand i could think of. Just curious because my other cat loves this specific product!
Start your review of TEMPTATIONS Tempting Tuna Flavor!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
If I want their attention all I have to do is shake the bag and they all come running to the point where I have seen them jump over one another to be the first one there.in reviews
Oh as as soon as my cat hears the sound of the treat bag he comes running .He enjoys the various flavours; and knows which cupboard I keep them in also in reviews
They have many flavors that cats go crazy for and the bags are resealable so you know the treats will be fresh for your cats every time. in reviews
Love this product my cat goes crazy for it if I ever have trouble finding him in the house just shake and listen to the footsteps come runningin reviews
These are good for your little kitties 😂😂😂they absolutely love them Not only because it's a treat but because it's made from real meatin reviews
Melissa B.
Geneva
TEMPTATIONS Tempting Tuna Flavor uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Shaggy hears the sound of the bag and comes running. He loves his treats. He is so content after eating his [product:temptations-classics-tasty-chicken-cat-treats]
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 9
5,517 reviews
TEMPTATIONS Tempting Tuna Flavor uploaded by Sandra G.
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat is addicted to this!! I have to have them she won't eat any other types of treats!! #catlove #furryfriends
member-4d8c0
TEMPTATIONS Tempting Tuna Flavor uploaded by member-4d8c0
Purchased at: Walmart
My girl loves all temptation treats.i have to put catfood in the empty bags. She would rather live on these, but at 23 yrs old I let her eat pretty much whatever she wants! Temptations™ MixUps Farmer's Feast™ Cat Treats
Morgan M.
Sanford, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
TEMPTATIONS Tempting Tuna Flavor uploaded by Morgan M.
My 5 cats go crazy when they hear me pick up the bag of treats. This def my go to for cat treats. Affordable and loved by all my cats! They live the crunch and the soft center! You can’t beat these for the price! Not to mention, tons of flavors to choose from which make it easy to switch up their prizes!!
Rebecca R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
TEMPTATIONS Tempting Tuna Flavor uploaded by Rebecca R.
Purchased at: PETCO
Our rag doll Sam loves these treats . Even though he is 12 we break them in two so it easier for him to chew.
Stephanie K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
TEMPTATIONS Tempting Tuna Flavor uploaded by Stephanie K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Meet bandit and he loves his treats. I could be in the kitchen and he would be in another room and he could hear me open these treats up. He would come running in demanding a treat or two! Bandit approves! #temptations
Shelby J.
Grovetown, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
TEMPTATIONS Tempting Tuna Flavor uploaded by Shelby J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Fox loves these !! She gets so excited when I bring the bag out . I only give her maybe 2 or 3 every couple of days. Just want to give her a little treat but not too much 😊
Melissa M.
Shelbyville, IN
TEMPTATIONS Tempting Tuna Flavor uploaded by Melissa M.
Purchased at: Walmart
The only treats our 3 girls will eat. They hear the phrase "treaties for the sweeties" and they run straight to the kitchen and wait.
Shari G.
Westfield, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
TEMPTATIONS Tempting Tuna Flavor uploaded by Shari G.
Purchased at: Walmart
My cats go crazy for these treats. They come running as soon as they hear the bag...which is a saving grace when one of my inside only cats sneaks outside. All I have to do is shake the bag and they come running!
Rachael D.
Columbia, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
TEMPTATIONS Tempting Tuna Flavor uploaded by Rachael D.
TEMPTATIONS Tempting Tuna Flavor uploaded by Rachael D.
OurPets Cosmic Catnip My little guy was going through a depression after his foster friend found a new home. Rory was a sad kitten, with two older tigers who had decided it was time to start hibernating. Rory wanted to play! But no toy seemed to cheer him up.I looked around and couldn't find any catnip locally. Everyone was sold out so I randomly chose this one and ordered it. I put some on the cat tree that he previously disliked and he went nuts! The two tiger brothers came to check out the show and try some, too. Rory's ears were going like a bat with sonar. His eyes were huge and dilated and he started climbing all over the cat tree and trying to tear it up. Shredding and clawing and looking everywhere with his teeth out. Then, he smacked the two tigers across the face and stole their stash, too.Rory isn't depressed! I was so worried, I'd been googling all kinds of things to do for a cat with depression. But all I needed was this catnip. HIGHly recommended! This cat is high as hell and happy for the first time in weeks. Just look at his smile!

257 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Isabella B.
Lincoln
il y a 2 mois
Melissa G. il y a 2 mois
My cats are very picky too. They will eat the friskier salmon pate but sometimes if they eat too much of it they get sick . My cats live the temptation treats!
Danielle B.