TEMPTATIONS® Tasty Chicken

Mouth-watering, rich Chicken flavour your feline friend craves.

Do you think it matters how healthy these treats are deemed if you're only giving your cats a couple at a time? It's not a meal.  It's similar to chocolate for humans ... it's not healthy (if you over do it) but if you have one it's fine.That's literally what a treat is!
I’ve entered my sweet kitty Fox into a contest and was hoping some of you would be able to vote for her? It would mean so much to me 🥺🥰. If you’re able to vote id love to blow your page up with likes and follows !! Please and thank you 🖤
Can these be given to kittens?
Start your review of TEMPTATIONS® Tasty Chicken!
Natalie A.
64846 Groß-Zimmern
my cats love it. nice crunchy with a delicious cheese filling.whenever I make a noise. my cats run to me. dss products are not that good for me. haha. Things can always change. The cheese herbs smell pleasant. Also, the price is very affordable.
Nur E.
Ist very good and different. My cat eat this very often. The Whiskas temptations are the one of the best for cats
Natka A.
berlin
Mein Kater liebt das, kaufe mir das immer wieder. Guter Preis Leistungsfähigkeit Verhältnis. Very good
Pati -.
Mein kater liebt es so sehr, dass er mir nicht mehr von der Seite weicht. Er leckt noch meine finger ab wenn ich schon lange keine Leckereien in der Hand habe.
Anastasia K.
Rietberg
This species loves my cat most of all! which is also most often bought from us! We are very satisfied with this product!
Ursula  M.
We have used this brand as backups when we can not get dreamies at the store. He is pretty picky and these are the two treat brands he seems excited about.
Ada L.
My cat love this so much, he don’t eat everything but this is his favorite food ever. He all the time feel this when we buy this to home. I know he can eat this forever! I proud about this! Loves from German :)
My cat loves them. He is really picky when it comes to treats but they seem to be good
selin D.
It's crazy how much my cats love these. If they could they would eat the whole thing. it's a great alternative to give your cats something between the meals. The price is absolutely acceptable and you can buy a couple more of them. your cats will be thankful
Rebecca-Ann G.
Dornstadt, Baden Wuerttemberg
Our Kitties just loved them, I have to say they are both very picky but they really liked these. Plus they don't break the bank and my cats are happy
Ask a question to the Influenster community...