BY TEMPTATIONS®

Temptations® Steak & Tuna Flavor Steak Shoppe Middles Treats For Cats.

Savory inside crunchy outside!

Under 2 calories per treat. see more...

Liz T.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves them but the after math isn’t so great. It upset her stomach but she’ll still eat them. I don’t think they’re bad it’s just it’s rare for us to give her treats so maybe it throws her off? But I’ll buy something maybe dry next time but this is still a good treat
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my cat Mookie loved these snacks. every time he heard the bag he would run over. he loved the taste of them and I think they were a good size snack for my kitten. and they are reasonably priced and they have tons of flavors.
Michelle M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty spot absolutely goes crazy every time we get him these treats. I always get him this brand. All I have to do is shake the bag and he will come running from across the house!!
rebekah p.
Dallas
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty comes running anytime she hears the bag crinkle. This is her favorite snack, and we've tried several! She's a picky tabby, so she knows what she likes! Great price!
Alexis C.
Independence, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat seems to really enjoy these treats! Whenever he eats them, he has increased energy and is a little less aggressive. I currently have a black Bombay cat who is small in size but eats a lot. I will continue to buy from this brand!
Katt W.
Sylmar, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is basically toxic waste for cats but they love it. It has some very gross ingredients but it's cheap and great for training. I'd never feed this stuff on a large scale or daily but I keep it around for special occasions or emergencies. This can cause bladder stones and other urinary issues in males. Really do your research on something before you buy it and don't just buy stuff cos it has cute ads or you trust pet stores.
katie f.
Ashville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I am a proud cat lady, with four cats who took over my home I am constantly trying to keep them happy and content. They absolutely go bananas for Temptations treats! These steak shoppe ones were a good buy because it gave them something different than the normal chicken or tuna/salmon flavor offered.
Emily B.
West Boylston , MA
My cat loves these, but unfortunately he cannot have them. He ends up inhaling them and then throwing up everywhere, even if he has just one. He will find the bag in any cabinet and tear it open. Not sure why these make him ill, but perhaps they may work better for someone else.
Jan K.
Castro Valley, CA
These are a really big hit for my mom's cat. He can't resist them. Anytime I walk in the room, he sits and stares at the bag until I give him some. They are so much better than others. He is a black shorthair tabby. I definitely recommend these to all cat owners.
Lyndsey B.
Indianapolis , IN
These aren't kali's favorite treats. I don't know if she doesn't like the flavor of the steak or what but she turns her nose up every single time. I have bought the temptations in cat nip flavor and she does enjoy that flavor!