BY TEMPTATIONS®

Temptations® Steak & Tuna Flavor Steak Shoppe Middles Treats For Cats.

Savory inside crunchy outside!

Under 2 calories per treat. see more...

Katt W.
Katt W.
Sylmar, CA
Pet Lover Expert
This is basically toxic waste for cats but they love it. It has some very gross ingredients but it's cheap and great for training. I'd never feed this stuff on a large scale or daily but I keep it around for special occasions or emergencies. This can cause bladder stones and other urinary issues in males. Really do your research on something before you buy it and don't just buy stuff cos it has cute ads or you trust pet stores.
katie f.
katie f.
Ashville, PA
I am a proud cat lady, with four cats who took over my home I am constantly trying to keep them happy and content. They absolutely go bananas for Temptations treats! These steak shoppe ones were a good buy because it gave them something different than the normal chicken or tuna/salmon flavor offered.
Emily B.
Emily B.
West boylston , MA
My cat loves these, but unfortunately he cannot have them. He ends up inhaling them and then throwing up everywhere, even if he has just one. He will find the bag in any cabinet and tear it open. Not sure why these make him ill, but perhaps they may work better for someone else.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Mundelein, IL
My cat is not super treat motivated, but these are treats he will at least eat and show a passing interest in for treat scavenger hunts and clicker training. These are also good to put in treat dispenser toys since they do not go stale quickly. A solid sturdy treat.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Indianapolis, IN
These aren't kali's favorite treats. I don't know if she doesn't like the flavor of the steak or what but she turns her nose up every single time. I have bought the temptations in cat nip flavor and she does enjoy that flavor!
Eva C.
Eva C.
Pet Lover Expert
These were the worst things ever. Not only could you not get the smell off your hands. But the things claim to be soft. Nope. they are hard as a rock and the inside smells putrid. My cat wouldn't even go near them.
Delaney V.
Delaney V.
Harrodsburg, KY
My little Nala loooooves these. when she hears a bag she runs to where her treats are and just sits and waits because she knows shes getting a treat that she absolutely loves
Shawn P.
Shawn P.
EVANSVILLE, IN
We have three cats who love their treats!! We buy temptations alot. All different varieties. They have liked them all.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert
These are bad for your kitty. These have bad stuff in them and will in the end shorten your kitties life.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love to buy this for my cat. It's very rare but it cheap and my pet loves the smell if it