BY TEMPTATIONS®

Temptations® Steak & Chicken Flavor Steak Shoppe Middles Treats For Cats.

Savory inside.

Crunchy outside!

Under 2 calories per treat. see more...

Laury D.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
Ok I gave this three stars because I have tried many different treats on my cat and she just won't eat any of them, so I think my cat is the problem haha! But I have given these to a friend and her cat loved them so that's why the three stars and not one, because I think other kitty's will like the treats, just not my kitty.
Joshua P.
Joshua P.
Council Blfs, IA
My cat can be kind of picky when it comes to treats but these are really popular with him. He's always eager when he sees me grab the bag. They're not too expensive which is a plus for me. I would definitely buy over and over.
Erica W.
Erica W.
suffolk, VA
We used to have a neighborhood stray that my son fell in love with... she is now a member of our family because my son would bribe her with these... still to the day she loves these!! you can beat the price either!!
Janine C.
Janine C.
Our cat loves these treats! He tries to break in the treat drawer just to get them out. They are a great price and last for a while since we only give him a few at a time.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
These treats are my kitty's absolute favorite! If ever she's hiding all I have to do is shake the bag and she comes running! These are the only treats that she will eat!
Karen M.
Karen M.
Wausau, WI
Our cat can't get enough of these treats. She loves them and I have to make sure grandma doesn't give her too many. Great value, watch for sales.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Living on a farm with multiple farm cats it's hard to find treats they all like. This was definitely a winner with them all.
Ilma R.
Ilma R.
Corona, NY
My cat Hazel loves them.all I have to do is shake the box and she comes running we buy the 16oz value size,keep making them.
Windin S.
Windin S.
W Melbourne, FL
When I took care of my moms cat with my fiance, we bought these for her. She LOVES them. Did tricks just to get some
Keisha R.
Keisha R.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Pet Lover Expert
Anastasia loves Temptations! No matter where she is in the house if she hears that bag she comes running.