Temptations Steak Shoppe Middles Treats For Cats Steak & Chicken Flavor uploaded by Jenny N.

BY TEMPTATIONS®

Temptations® Steak & Chicken Flavor Steak Shoppe Middles Treats For Cats.

Savory inside.

Crunchy outside!

Under 2 calories per treat. see more...

hanna y.
Pet Lover Expert
The packaging says that cats will run when they hear you shaking the package, and its true. In literally two days my kitten learned that when she heard me opening the bag, she was getting one of these treats and would come running. Needless to say, I didn't have to look everywhere for her to find her anymore
Amye L.
Poughkeepsie, NY
My kitten loves these. Even though i dislike the smell. She loves all the flavors. The price is decent and ive found value packs of them. :) i cant say too much but my fur baby adores these !
Jes B.
Raynham, MA
My cat loves these treats! She gets so excited every time I open the bag , she runs over and jumps for the treats. You can even give them in replacement for food if you run out and need some in a pinch.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
Pet Lover Expert
Ok I gave this three stars because I have tried many different treats on my cat and she just won't eat any of them, so I think my cat is the problem haha! But I have given these to a friend and her cat loved them so that's why the three stars and not one, because I think other kitty's will like the treats, just not my kitty.
Joshua P.
Council Blfs, IA
My cat can be kind of picky when it comes to treats but these are really popular with him. He's always eager when he sees me grab the bag. They're not too expensive which is a plus for me. I would definitely buy over and over.
Erica W.
suffolk, VA
We used to have a neighborhood stray that my son fell in love with... she is now a member of our family because my son would bribe her with these... still to the day she loves these!! you can beat the price either!!
Janine C.
Our cat loves these treats! He tries to break in the treat drawer just to get them out. They are a great price and last for a while since we only give him a few at a time.
Kelly A.
Pet Lover Expert
These treats are my kitty's absolute favorite! If ever she's hiding all I have to do is shake the bag and she comes running! These are the only treats that she will eat!
Jenny N.
Pet Lover Expert
My cat ate these ones up! For some reason she didn't like the other flavors or texture but liked these ones. I still feel like they may be too hard.
Karen M.
Wausau, WI
Our cat can't get enough of these treats. She loves them and I have to make sure grandma doesn't give her too many. Great value, watch for sales.