BY TEMPTATIONS® #31 in Cat Food & Treats

The most delicious game of cat and mouse is about to unfold at your house. Simply fill up the new TEMPTATIONS SNACKY MOUSE™ toy with TEMPTATIONS® cat treats and let the snacking fun begin! The TEMPTATIONS SNACKY MOUSE™ can be found at mass grocery or pet stores nationwide for $6.00 and includes a sample of TEMPTATIONS® treats to get your cat started on the fun!

®/™ Trademarks © Mars, Incorporated 2015. TEMPTATIONS® Cat and Cloud design are ® trademarks.

• Is my cat the only one too lazy to play for treats?4 Answers
  • I thought this was absolutely adorable, and I was for sure my cat...2 Answers
  • Can you use this toy with any brand cat treats?2 Answers
TEMPTATIONS® SNACKY MOUSE™ Cat Toy
  • "It is really simple, just fill it up with treats and the cat plays with it and swats it around and the the treats fall out and my cat loves Temptations anyways and that is it." in 3 reviews
  • "My other cat couldn't get enough of the treats and the toy." in 1 review
Megan R.
Pet Lover Expert
My car loves when I buy the treats with the mouse toy! He chases it around and swats at it and if he gets it just in the right spot a treat falls out. He knows everytime I pull the mouse out, the treats come next. He gets fun, exercise, and a reward from one toy.
Danielle N.
Yorba Linda, CA
This is an awesome toy treat dispenser for your kitty cat! It actually makes then play/work for their treats! The toy is adorable and my cat loves these treats far more than any other kind. I think it’s the mixture of the crunchy outer portion with the patè-like filling. Makes my cat go nuts as soon as she sees the bag, no matter the flavor, but I do think she loves the catnip flavor the most. Thanks for the originality of the treat dispenser/toy! She adores it!
Amber G.
611 Treeside Drive
Pet Lover Expert
This thing is so fun! My mom got this for her grandcats and they love it. I have 2 senior cats and one outsmarted it right away. But the other cat bats it around and tries everything to shake a treat out. It’s so entertaining for them
Bernadette C.
St Petersburg, FL
Pet Lover Expert
Got this for our catties. They do love it and get alot of good treats from it. They like being able to get treats whenever they like, we do keep it full most of the time so they can decide when they want to play with it. Definitely recommend. Is very durable, we have had the original one we bought for about a year now and it is still being used.
Kayleigh M.
Seattle, WA
My cats are addicted to this thing! They know when they hear the slight rattle of the mouse that treats are on their way. They love batting it around to get the treats out.
Korinne S.
Saint Louis, MO
Pet Lover Expert
My cats love this toy! The one I bought was actually Christmas themed and super cute! I already had one of different brand, but I have 3 cats so I needed more than 1. Compared to my other one, this one was preferred by one of my cats because she had trouble getting the treats out of the other one. I would definitely recommend this product to fellow cat owners.
Riley S.
Chesapeake
My kitty cat loves her snacky mouse! I am in school, at work and gone a lot so I want her to have interactive play toys and rewarding treats. She goes nuts for her snacky mouse and will spend a long time chasing and playing with her treat dispensing mouse! Highly recommended for bored kitties at home.
Dede M.
Costa Mesa, CA
Pet Lover Expert
My cats lllooovvveee the chicken treats but not so much the toy. That's why 3 stars. Treats themselves 5 stars (especially chicken) but the toy was a dud for them.
Rachel R.
Middleton, WI
Pet Lover Expert
My kitty loves this toy! I was getting concerned she was getting too lazy and she wasn’t playing with any of her toys but she had a BLAST with this! The toy itself is a little smaller than i thought but it holds plenty of treats for her to be occupied during the day!
Karrey W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Pet Lover Expert
I got this thinking my cat would actually like it but it didn’t quite work how I thought it would and it ended up being a waste of money just for some treats. The toy went in the trash and the few treats he got he ate. Luckily it was on sale so it wasn’t tooo bad.
Jillian B.
Anyone elses cat not play with the toy?
Cameron C.
Trenton, IL
Do you put the treat inside the little mouse
Cindy S.
Valley Center, CA
Maybe they can make the holes a bit smaller ?
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
My cat has many toys, but he is really picky... he likes maybe 1 of every 5 toys. Do you recommend this for all cats?
Aimee C.
Does the cat have to play with it for awhile before the treats fall out? My cat can only stay amused with a toy for a limited amount of time.