BY TEMPTATIONS® #28 in Cat Food

The most delicious game of cat and mouse is about to unfold at your house. Simply fill up the new TEMPTATIONS SNACKY MOUSE™ toy with TEMPTATIONS® cat treats and let the snacking fun begin! The TEMPTATIONS SNACKY MOUSE™ can be found at mass grocery or pet stores nationwide for $6.00 and includes a sample of TEMPTATIONS® treats to get your cat started on the fun!

®/™ Trademarks © Mars, Incorporated 2015. TEMPTATIONS® Cat and Cloud design are ® trademarks.

• Considered buying one of these today after seeing it in a...1 Answers
  • Is my cat the only one too lazy to play for treats?4 Answers
  • I thought this was absolutely adorable, and I was for sur...2 Answers
TEMPTATIONS® SNACKY MOUSE™ Cat Toy
  • "It is really simple, just fill it up with treats and the cat plays with it and swats it around and the the treats fall out and my cat loves Temptations anyways and that is it." in 3 reviews
  • "My other cat couldn't get enough of the treats and the toy." in 1 review
Nia A.
Little Falls
If you love your kitties like they are your own children like I do. You have to buy them these! They absolutely LOVE these. I am very big on the whole grain free and healthy foods for them. But these treats are the love of their lives. I have tried multiple different brands but i have never seen them get excited for those like they do for these. They can be sound asleep and I could just touch the bag and they are right there next to you in under 30 seconds and are acting like they haven’t eaten in days. I highly recommend these to anyone with kitty babies. They are sold at an affordable price and can find them almost anywhere you go. Only thing bad about this product is the packaging. My cats will eat through the bag just to get to them.
I’m not kidding, go buy these right now and your kitties will thank you. Also if your cat is like mine you won’t even have to get up. they will bring you the bag.
Michele N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was a very cute package deal to get the cute treat dispenser that looks like a mouse and to get the treats to put in it!
It's a lot of fun watching your cats play with a new "toy" but they went crazy with this one because they could smell the treats inside lol
The treats do come out really easy because the mouse is just kindy on a wobbly base that moves back and forth although my cats did move it all over the floor (I had it on kitchen floor...had I put it on carpet I don't think it would move as easily but I use it in the kitchen because that's where I keep their treats and where they generally get them). The treats fall out the holes and doesn't take even a minute really for the treats to come out BUT it's nice they have something to "play" with during treat time.
Christina R.
Houston
Well guys let me tell u ... my cat absolutely loved this what I always find the funniest is that she loves these snacks and boy does she know when it’s snack time ... I bet your wondering why I say she knows it’s snack time huh? Well all I do is shake the bag 3 times and by the third she’s waiting by my feet lol.
Ms Josie L.
I originally had two cats so I had bought two of these. Best investment ever and two years later we’re still using those same two mice. Unfortunately My medical cat passed away this past February it was very hard for me. But her sister thinks that both nights should always be filled special for her. She uses the one in the morning and battered around to get her treats and she uses the other one in the evening. It’s kind of cute.
Jennifer D.
I got the mouse at Christmas for my two short-hair, indoor cats. They love it. (Temptations is the only treat I give the cats! It’s a brand I trust.)  it is fun to watch the two play with the mouse (roll it around) until the treats come out. Nice price. Keeps the cats curious. I recommend this to all cat owners!
Adam W.
Erie
My 3 year old 14 pound Flamepoint Siamese boy absolutely LOVES this treat toy! He waits for it everyday. It is very easy to fill and even has difficulty adjustments for longer snacking play. When we got our new kitten he enjoyed it too, although he is quite hyper and is able to somehow twist the head off and then run off with it. So I recommend keeping an eye on the cats while they snack.
Brittany K.
Durham, NC
My cats are obsessed with temptations. If you shake the bag they come running. I feel like they are a good price for what you get and my cats are picky and like variety so the fact they come in a million flavors is great. I tried the little mouse dispenser thing and it was fun to watch them try to figure out how to get treats out.
Melissa G.
Alvin
My fur babies didn't seem amused by this. My girl was irritated she had to make an effort to get her treats and slapped it once or twice before walking away. My boy (appropriately named little A-hole), didn't care much about getting treats out and only wanted to knock it off a table repeatedly until he broke it which didn't take long.
Brianna P.
Wattsburg , PA
Besides from it being a bit annoying in the middle of the night my cat Raven goes insane when she gets around this. I mean it’s better than having a real mouse in the house. For a loud and hyper energetic cat I would suggest that you get this item, for your cat to have entertainment while you’re out doing your own thing.
Jacquelyn C.
Concord, NC
This toy looked like a lot of fun, so we bought it for our cats! We put the temptations treats inside and our cats would bat it around to try and get the treats out. It was a splurge for us to buy, but for the price point we would probably buy it again seeing as the toy has been played with and roughed up pretty good!
Jillian B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Anyone elses cat not play with the toy?
Cameron C.
Trenton, IL
Do you put the treat inside the little mouse
Cindy S.
Valley Center, CA
Maybe they can make the holes a bit smaller ?
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
My cat has many toys, but he is really picky... he likes maybe 1 of every 5 toys. Do you recommend this for all cats?
Aimee C.
Does the cat have to play with it for awhile before the treats fall out? My cat can only stay amused with a toy for a limited amount of time.