BY TEMPTATIONS® #14 in Cat Food

The most delicious game of cat and mouse is about to unfold at your house. Simply fill up the new TEMPTATIONS SNACKY MOUSE™ toy with TEMPTATIONS® cat treats and let the snacking fun begin! The TEMPTATIONS SNACKY MOUSE™ can be found at mass grocery or pet stores nationwide for $6.00 and includes a sample of TEMPTATIONS® treats to get your cat started on the fun!

®/™ Trademarks © Mars, Incorporated 2015. TEMPTATIONS® Cat and Cloud design are ® trademarks.

• Is my cat the only one too lazy to play for treats?4 Answers
  • I thought this was absolutely adorable, and I was for sure my cat...2 Answers
  • Can you use this toy with any brand cat treats?2 Answers
TEMPTATIONS® SNACKY MOUSE™ Cat Toy
  • "It is really simple, just fill it up with treats and the cat plays with it and swats it around and the the treats fall out and my cat loves Temptations anyways and that is it." in 3 reviews
  • "My other cat couldn't get enough of the treats and the toy." in 1 review
Jenny T.
COLUMBUS, GA
The stuff is like cat crack! My cats are indoor cats and they are not allowed to go outside. Whenever they sneak outside I will instantly grab this bag and start shaking it because they know it's treat time and come running back. I am very glad they are so in love with these because I would be terrified if they never came back when they went out side.
Felicia R.
Albemarle, NC
My kitties go krazy over these treats! There favorite treats! Tender inside crunchy outside equals one happy cat!! I meowww this product! Only downfall is my cat is scared of the toy because of the sound but they love the treats so will a win! Happy 🐱 kitty happy cat mom!  Temptations™ Blissful Catnip Flavor Treats for Cats 6.3 oz. Bag
Kayla C.
North Branch
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My older cats weren't really fans of this product. They love Temptation treats, but didn't like having to work for them I guess. My kitten on the other hand LOVED it! Not only was it a toy for her, but she got rewarded for playing. I would recommend this to people who have playful cats or kittens. Not the lay around type of cats lol
Karen C.
Tampa
My cat loves his treats, but he is also lazy. So I bought this hoping he would get some exercise so he can enjoy more treats, well he wasn't all that enthused with it at first, but once he realized if he moves it around, treats come out. It became a great little toy for my kitty, got to make him work for his treats sometimes.
Ashlyn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this. This is the only treat brand that she will eat so I bought the toy to go with it so she at least had to work for the food. It's easy to open and fill, and it seems to be fairly easy for my cat to get the treat out. I do like that the treats don't come pouring out either.
Myrna S.
New Haven
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Once in a while I throw a few cat treats into my cats food bowl, the amazing thing is that the cat will pick out the treats and eat them first! I see no reason a cat can’t have a treat now and then, no my cat doesn’t roll over for them but she knows if I slip a treat in her food!
Katijo Z.
Malden
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Temptations is where it’s at. My girls chow down on these treats, any variety any time. They can’t get enough. I bought the blue buffalo brand of treats because it’s supposed to be super healthy for them but they won’t even look at it. They’re temptationists to the core
Megan S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My car loves when I buy the treats with the mouse toy! He chases it around and swats at it and if he gets it just in the right spot a treat falls out. He knows everytime I pull the mouse out, the treats come next. He gets fun, exercise, and a reward from one toy.
Destynee N.
Terre Haute, IN
This fun, cute toy will keep your cat playing for hours. Any cat will love casing this light pointer around your house. The price is great, but the product does not last very long. I would recommend for other cat owners, but be ready to replace the battery!
Sarah l.
Penfield, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this for my kitten Lucas when i first got him and i taught him how to use it easily. My other two cats didn’t understand as well but they were also older when i adopted them. They picked up quickly once Lucas taught them how to get the treats out!
Jillian B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Anyone elses cat not play with the toy?
Cameron C.
Trenton, IL
Do you put the treat inside the little mouse
Cindy S.
Valley Center, CA
Maybe they can make the holes a bit smaller ?
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
My cat has many toys, but he is really picky... he likes maybe 1 of every 5 toys. Do you recommend this for all cats?
Aimee C.
Does the cat have to play with it for awhile before the treats fall out? My cat can only stay amused with a toy for a limited amount of time.