BY TEMPTATIONS®

Shrimp—the fruit of the sea. They may be small in size, but they're full of fabulous feline loving flavor! Crustaceans beware: you can't dive far enough into the sediment to escape my paws! Forget the turf and gimme the surf with Temptations™ Shrimpy Shrimp flavor treats right meow! For more feline fun, visit temptationstreats.com. see more...

Sierra M.
my cat loves these treats more than life its self i swear! he goes crazy for these things! no matter what flavor! when i shake the bag he goes nuts he doesn’t know what to do with him self and then he just begs and begs for more! it doesn’t stop! so now imake him do little tricks and behave for treats! never seems to work because he’s so cute and i feel bad!
Miranda B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats know where their snack drawer is and they will sit like good little fur babies, waiting patiently until I open the drawer and let them sniff out whichever treat they are in the mood for. I just love how happy they are when it’s treat time. It is a slice of pure joy and happiness for them and it makes me happy knowing that I made them happy. 😁
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats go crazy over these, they don't smell bad which is nice. Some of the fishy cat food/treats flavors do but this does not. I pick these up at the local grocery store or even Target sometimes. Highly exceeded my expecations of this product. As well as I would highly recommend to others!
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are the first snacks that we ever gave my cat. They are affordable and he loves them. I highly recommend these for your cat. My cat also has a sensitive stomach so some food does not fit well with him but the snacks are great
Melody C.
Bay Shore, NY
My cat loves this flavor , I like that it's affordable and comes with enough product so you don't have to keep going out and getting new food , makes me feel like I'm giving them a gourmet meal with the shrimp flavor ! Love it !!
Bre M.
My cat is OBSESSED with these! She love the shrimp flavor. She's a lil on the chubbier side but she knows when shes getting a treat! I bought these at my local shoprite and definitely recommend them to any cat owner!
BettyJo M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have the spawn of Satan for a cat however he will bow down to me when ever I shake the bag of these treats. He is so nice and actually bearable to be around without risking a bloody hand or ankle. I recommend them.
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
This is one of my cats favorite flavors of the temptations. She always begs at the cupboard for these treats. You get a lot in a bag and they are so affordable. I would definitely recommend for other cat owners.
Emily G.
Ridgecrest, CA
This brand is so amazing. My kitty loves all treats from this brand. I'm writing this not just for this flavor but for all of them because how much my pawed baby loved them. just even opening the bag makes him come running. I do think people should try this for their pawed babys as well because my baby is so picky and if he likes in then I'm pretty sure others will.
Saphire A.
Brooklyn, NY
These are so helpful when training your lil kitty and also when you just wanna applause their behavior . They always come in lil packages with different flavors and colors. It not pricey at all and it's easily to find in any pet shop or family dollar or stuff like that
Yhel J.
Covina, CA
I wonder if giving your cats a lot of this is healthy though?
Astriid P.
esto sera bueno para mi perro? lo tiene que usar algun perro en especifico?