BY TEMPTATIONS®

Shrimp—the fruit of the sea. They may be small in size, but they're full of fabulous feline loving flavor! Crustaceans beware: you can't dive far enough into the sediment to escape my paws! Forget the turf and gimme the surf with Temptations™ Shrimpy Shrimp flavor treats right meow! For more feline fun, visit temptationstreats.com. see more...

Saphire A.
Brooklyn, NY
These are so helpful when training your lil kitty and also when you just wanna applause their behavior . They always come in lil packages with different flavors and colors. It not pricey at all and it's easily to find in any pet shop or family dollar or stuff like that
Jacqui S.
I literally shake them bag and all my cats come right to me!😂🐱. The dogs even come for their treats 🐶
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
My cats go crazy over these, they don't smell bad which is nice. Some of the fishy cat food/treats flavors do but this does not. I pick these up at the local grocery store or even Target sometimes. Highly exceeded my expecations of this product. As well as I would highly recommend to others!
Allisenne T.
Sarasota, FL
My cat is hard to buy for when it comes to treats. She doesn’t care for them, but these on the other hand will meow for hours if she sees the bag on the counter and will actually bite through the bag to get a hold of them. She’s 5 years old so she isn’t a kitten! I would recommend 100% to any cat owner!
Alyssa F.
Fostoria, OH
I am writing this review from knowledge of the behavior of my cat, and my wallet. These are affordable and cute. My pet loves them. No cons. All pros. These are the only type of treats I buy and would highly recommend to every cat owner and lover.
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
These are the first snacks that we ever gave my cat. They are affordable and he loves them. I highly recommend these for your cat. My cat also has a sensitive stomach so some food does not fit well with him but the snacks are great
Trisha S.
Los Angeles , CA
My kitty didnt like these as much. We later found out he is allergic to gluten so that may be why he was avoiding them. They are really greasy, don't look to be the most healthy. I would recommend researching the ingredients of any product before feeding to your pet.
Melody C.
Bay Shore
My cat loves this flavor , I like that it's affordable and comes with enough product so you don't have to keep going out and getting new food , makes me feel like I'm giving them a gourmet meal with the shrimp flavor ! Love it !!
Bre M.
My cat is OBSESSED with these! She love the shrimp flavor. She's a lil on the chubbier side but she knows when shes getting a treat! I bought these at my local shoprite and definitely recommend them to any cat owner!
BettyJo M.
I have the spawn of Satan for a cat however he will bow down to me when ever I shake the bag of these treats. He is so nice and actually bearable to be around without risking a bloody hand or ankle. I recommend them.
Yhel J.
Covina, CA
I wonder if giving your cats a lot of this is healthy though?
Astriid P.
esto sera bueno para mi perro? lo tiene que usar algun perro en especifico?