TEMPTATIONS Shrimpy Shrimp Flavor

Contains one (1) 6.3 oz. pouch of TEMPTATIONS Classic Cat Treats Shrimpy Shrimp Flavor

Do these make anyone else’s cat act crazy?
I wonder if giving your cats a lot of this is healthy though?
Start your review of TEMPTATIONS Shrimpy Shrimp Flavor!
Heidi S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
TEMPTATIONS Shrimpy Shrimp Flavor uploaded by Heidi S.
TEMPTATIONS Shrimpy Shrimp Flavor uploaded by Heidi S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat LOVES these!! He likes all the fishy flavors, it doesn't matter which one. He will beg for treats if it's been too long. He's learned to train the humans in the house well!
Karen D.
Gadsden, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
TEMPTATIONS Shrimpy Shrimp Flavor uploaded by Karen D.
My kitty loves these treats. She goes a little crazy when she hears me shake the bag. She loves them all but this is her favorite flavor.
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
TEMPTATIONS Shrimpy Shrimp Flavor uploaded by Becky F.
My furbabies love these treats, these are their absolutely favorite ones, they come running when I shake the bag, don't change these treats at all, i will continue to buy these, their affordable and I recommend to all cat owners!
Anne E.
Florida
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
TEMPTATIONS Shrimpy Shrimp Flavor uploaded by Anne E.
Purchased at: Target
My kitty cats really LOVE  these Temptations Shrimpy Shrimp cat treats. They love ALL Flavors of the Temptations cat treats! My cats love anything with seafood in it so of course they love these Shrimpy Shrimp treats. As soon as I pull the Temptations treat bag out they go crazy. They definitely know the sound of the Temptations bag! They hear the little crackle crackle and they come running. It's the funniest thing to watch! If you are trying to get your cat to do something pull out the Temptations treats. LOL!  😍❤😍❤
Dominique C.
Gulfport, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
TEMPTATIONS Shrimpy Shrimp Flavor uploaded by Dominique C.
TEMPTATIONS Shrimpy Shrimp Flavor uploaded by Dominique C.
These are my cats favorite! They always come running as soon as they hear the bag! I would definitely recommend getting these for your cats!
chlorissa W.
Pittsburgh
TEMPTATIONS Shrimpy Shrimp Flavor uploaded by chlorissa W.
My cat, Tikka, LOVES these treats. She will literally beg for them at the cabinet we keep them in. She prefers a crunchy treat rather than something soft, and these are perfect for her! These are super affordable treats too, if you want to spoil your cat on a budget!
Amanda H.
Essex, MA
TEMPTATIONS Shrimpy Shrimp Flavor uploaded by Amanda H.
Our cat Axle can be finicky when it comes treats. Temptations shrimp flavor is a WINNER! He comes running when he hears us shake the bag or even just open it. We have tried other flavors in the Temptations line, he isn't a fan of the chicken he seems to like the mix flavor bag. When our boy is happy we are happy.
Nola S.
Monroe, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
TEMPTATIONS Shrimpy Shrimp Flavor uploaded by Nola S.
I think they’re gross but my cats love them! Lol. Seriously, my cats love them. We buy several bags of different treats a week because my babies are spoiled. They will stare us down at 4 am wanting treat. If care about sleep their demands must be met!
Annette  D.
Kissimmee, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The cats love these they don’t get the trow ups from them and as an added bonus if one of them is hiding all you have to do is crinkle the bag and they come running
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
TEMPTATIONS Shrimpy Shrimp Flavor uploaded by Leigh J.
All you have to do it shake the container and kitty comes running for it. He loves it so much, and it makes him happy, so who am I to deny him?!