Temptations® Seafood Medley Flavor Cat Treats 30 oz. Pack uploaded by Madi W.

BY TEMPTATIONS®

Temptations® Treats for Cats Seafood Medley Flavor is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for adult maintenance. see more...

Buy on Target
Nicole B.
My cats seemed to really enjoy the flavor of these. They didn't cost that much for the amount you get in a bag. They seemed to like this brand better than others. They were great and the only con is that the seem to find them. I would recommend them to other owners.
Alex H.
Fernandina, FL
My cats love Temptations. There are always options for every cat. They're affordable, especially for the amount of treats you get. One bag lasts me forever, even between three cats, and I trust the product. My only issue with bags of treats like these is the size. I feed one treat at a time in order to make treats a reward or special occasion, and rarely ever more than one. The amount of treats I get versus how much or often I feed them means one bag lasts forever - but that isn't actually a bad thing.
Skye R.
Hagerstown
My cats are some of the pickiest. They love anything seafood and anything that isn't some kind of fish or seafood gets glanced over. They love these. I actually had to keep them up in a cabinet because they were getting into drawers and climbing shelves to find them and tear the package open. I recommend this to anyone with a picky eater.
Tarea L.
Sacramento
I wake up to this one sitting in front of thr bed waiting for me to give her some more treats for the day. She'll sit just like a little cat statue so patiently waiting.
Gina G.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
My cat goes bananas as soon as he hears me pick up this package. He’ll run out of a hiding spot across the house because he knows the sound of this bag. As long as it keeps my cat happy I’ll continue to purchase. Especially since they are crazy affordable!
Jenn K.
Goddard, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats enjoy these treats. They are silly and prefer this brand over the more expensive brands available. Even the most particular cat enjoys these treats on occasion when I buy them. I would recommend them in moderation for your cat.
Michele P.
oceanside
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great price. Great calories. Good ingredients. I buy temptations for my cat all the time. She loves the different variety and it's cheap for my wallet. They could have some few better ingredients but I will buy again!
Tammy Z.
Erie, PA
I don’t have a ton to say except my cat loves these! He goes crazy when he hears me grab the bag. Price is good and keeps him happy. Doesn’t make him throw up like other treats do. Recommend to all cat lovers.
Megan L.
Williamstown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kitty friends love them! We don't use treats often in our house with 11 rescue cats but these are a great price and we can give them all a treat every once in a while!
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Temptations are all I buy for my three cats. They love them. This is their favorite flavor but they like them all. I've tried others but Temptations is the one they like best. Never made any of them sick. Tried and true!