TEMPTATIONS Seafood Medley Flavor

Contains one (1) 16 oz. tub of TEMPTATIONS Classic Cat Treats Seafood Medley Flavor

Does anyone else find this product makes their cats gassy/stinky? I always use temptation treats, we decided to try this flavor variety and my cats were SO gassy. LOL
[product:whiskas-temptations-seafood-medley-cat-treats-345-oz] Anyone else's cat like addicted to these? My cats have broken into a few bags before.
Does Temptations come in a grain free variety?
Start your review of TEMPTATIONS Seafood Medley Flavor!
Brenda S.
TEMPTATIONS Seafood Medley Flavor uploaded by Brenda S.
Purchased at: Target
My cats absolutely love temptations treats. They are always trying to open the container. They are great to give as a reward for good behavior. They really like the catnip flavor but will eat any of the flavors. I will be buying these again and again.
Terry W.
Indianapolis
TEMPTATIONS Seafood Medley Flavor uploaded by Terry W.
Purchased at: PETCO
#Seafood Medley #Temptations my cat #Baby Girl and her other friends that l take care at the house love these #wonderful cat treats. They can never get enough of these #crunchy tasty satisfying crispy kitty treats! They #all love them. I have to buy tge big size. I keep buying them because they are a huge hit in my house hold. SINCERELY TERRY L. terribleterry63
Sasha W.
TEMPTATIONS Seafood Medley Flavor uploaded by Sasha W.
My cat loves these. He gets like 2-3 pieces /day. Whatever is in it, he’s a fan! He’s a picky eater so that’s something🤷🏾‍♀️
Brandy  L.
TEMPTATIONS Seafood Medley Flavor uploaded by Brandy  L.
TEMPTATIONS Seafood Medley Flavor uploaded by Brandy  L.
Purchased at: Walmart
My fur babies adore this treat. This is Copper who will do just about ANYTHING for his treats! I get my babies to line up in a circle, and they wait, mostly patiently for their turn. I shake the container and no matter where they are, even if they are sleeping, they come running. This treat hasn't caused any sensitivity issues in their physical systems or skin.
Lynnea D.
TEMPTATIONS Seafood Medley Flavor uploaded by Lynnea D.
All I have to say is Treeeeat in a high pitch and all 3 cats come running. They love these treats and can’t wait to get them every day!
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
1,026 reviews
TEMPTATIONS Seafood Medley Flavor uploaded by Angel H.
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat, Katniss Ariana, is obsessed with these. I usually only feed her blue wilderness treats but I grabbed these cuz they were cheap. I have to keep them in my nightstand for her nightly treat. I don’t know if she’s a piggy cat or if she just really likes them. Sometimes she’s so excited she doesn’t even chew them. Here is a pic of her right after eating 3 lol
Telnisha  W.
Ocala, FL
TEMPTATIONS Seafood Medley Flavor uploaded by Telnisha  W.
Purchased at: PETCO
.y cats will not use any other treats except these ones! The yellow one is there favorite but they'll eat any of the flavors! It's like 8-9$ for these ones n 15-18$ for the bigger ones.
Mary  C.
Indianapolis, IN
TEMPTATIONS Seafood Medley Flavor uploaded by Mary  C.
Kitty loves them!These are super handy! A quick,easy and neat way to treat my little furry anytime,anywhere! Just the perfect size. I will definitely be purchasing more of these handy little treats! I would recommend them to other cat lovers too! TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Tempting Tuna Cat Treats
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
6,170 reviews
TEMPTATIONS Seafood Medley Flavor uploaded by Sandra G.
Purchased at: Target
My cat is addicted to all of the Temptation treats!?! TEMPTATIONS Seafood Medley Flavor , TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Holiday Dinner Turkey and Sweet Potato , TEMPTATIONS Shrimpy Shrimp Flavor , she literally begs for them!! I can't give her anything else, she will walk away and refused to eat them.
Zachary P.
Jacksonville
It’s practically the only treats my cat Mia will eat. She’s obsessed! Once she hears the bag she comes running!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Asia T.
Alcoa, TN
il y a 3 ans
TEMPTATIONS Seafood Medley Flavor Anyone else's cat like addicted to these? My cats have broken into a few bags before.
Michelle G. il y a 3 ans
Yes and YES!! My 3 cats (like my 3 sons) have broken into multiple bags to where now i put them in a canister. Thank goodness for goodwill cause they have broken a few canisters. They are smart. I have one that can open and does open my cupboards to find them. Sneaky devils.