TEMPTATIONS Savory Salmon Flavor

Contains one (1) 16 oz. tub of TEMPTATIONS Classic Cat Treats Savory Salmon Flavor

This is my Charlie’s flavor. All I have to do is shake the bag/container and he will come running through the house like a tornado. Anyone else cat do this when they hear the sound of the treat/container? 😻
What's your kitty's favorite flavor ?
Did your cat like this flavor
Start your review of TEMPTATIONS Savory Salmon Flavor!
Product Highlights
They come running to me when I walk by the cupboard they're in, we've taught them to stand on their hind legs and eat out of our hands for these treatsin reviews
My cat loves them, I only have to say "treat, treat" and he leaves anything he is doing and comes running to where I'm calling him.in reviews
they are like cat crack- they absolutely go nuts for them!in reviews
My kitty loves these treats!in reviews
My cats go crazy over this stuff they love it!!in reviews
Ashley S.
Fargo, ND
TEMPTATIONS Savory Salmon Flavor uploaded by Ashley S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Our cats are obsessed with these. They know exactly what cannot they are in and when we open it they are right there. They are a prefect size and a great price for how many you get. Overall a great cat treat definitely recommend!!
Kelly J.
Escanaba, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
TEMPTATIONS Savory Salmon Flavor uploaded by Kelly J.
Our fur baby, Cookie, absolutely loves these! She’s tried many and these are her favorite. It’s adorable because she has a certain spot she eats them in and whenever she hears the bag, she hauls tail to her spot and waits for her treats! If she wants some, she politely puts her paw on our lap or hand and looks at her treats. Anyways, these treats according to Cookie, are purrfect 😂😻
Alejandra P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
TEMPTATIONS Savory Salmon Flavor uploaded by Alejandra P.
Im fostering a new kittie, shes 14 years old, and she loves these ! When she first came into the house she was a bit hesitant to try them, since she wasn’t familiar with us. However, NOW she LOVES these. She’ll have as many as we give her and she’ll sit patiently in front of us. I recommend these treats!
Jacqueline M.
Victoria
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
TEMPTATIONS Savory Salmon Flavor uploaded by Jacqueline M.
My cat Leo loves these treats! He knows when we get home it treat time and he waiting and meowing waiting for his little snack
Samantha B.
Elmira, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
TEMPTATIONS Savory Salmon Flavor uploaded by Samantha B.
My cats adore temptations cat treats. It's amazing how I can just shake thr back and my cats come running. They don't give them tummy aches on their sensitive stomachs.
Brittany L.
New Brockton, AL
TEMPTATIONS Savory Salmon Flavor uploaded by Brittany L.
My sweet boy Journey LOVES these cat treats. Will continue to buy these for him. Have a hard time getting him to behave with any other treats, but THESE..THESE ARE THE ONES! 🤩
Michelle S.
Java Center, NY
All my kitties love Temptations Classic Savory Salmon cat treats. These are my cat Jasmine's favorite flavor if treats.
Cassie W.
Denham Spgs, LA
TEMPTATIONS Savory Salmon Flavor uploaded by Cassie W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This beauty queen right here loves her Temptations salmon cat treats! That is her favorite treat of all time I love the fact that they come in a hardshell but yet they have a surprise in the middle she sometimes looks at me and literally begs me for her treats she doesn’t have to be furry to be fabulous she can be furless and fabulous and she is trust me!
Brooke S.
Hillsdale, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
TEMPTATIONS Savory Salmon Flavor uploaded by Brooke S.
Out cats love their treats probably more than their actually food and they love this flavor of temptations!
Leslie L.
Westminster, MD
TEMPTATIONS Savory Salmon Flavor uploaded by Leslie L.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Our cat can’t stop eating these! He will go to the cabinet and start meowing at us anytime we are in the kitchen! Love the product and how happy it makes him!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia , AR
il y a 4 ans
Kelli S. il y a 2 ans
Cute picture!! 😻 I’m more of a cat person but I love dogs too! Love animals in general ❤️