Temptations® MixUps Wakin' Bakin' Bacon, Egg & Cheese Flavors Cat Treats 6.3 oz. Pack

BY TEMPTATIONS®

Let's face it folks: waking up is the worst. Even from a catnap. But if there is anything worth waking this kitty up for, it's Bacon!This paw-some Temptations® breakfast mix is flavors of Bacon! Egg! Annnnd Cheese! is a treat so good it turns night owls into early birds. Best of all, these tasty morsels are perfect for waking up my tastes buds morning, noon and night! see more...

Cassandra M.
I have two very picky cats so I was a little apprehensive trying these. I was pleasently surprised when both of my cats LOVED these treats! Usually one cat likes one brand while the other favors a different one. But these are a hit for both!
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
My cat Rado loves temptations and I saw these breakfast ones in Walmart the other day and decided to switch up his normal chicken flavor for these and he devoured them just as fast as he usually does my cat adores these treats
Rebecca C.
Hagerstown, MD
They are a great treat overall. I have two cats so one bag doesn't last as long as with just one cat. My cats love them, and prefer them over other brands. I'd say they are a fair price, and I would definitely buy again.
Claudia T.
Wood dale , IL
My cats love these. They wait around for them all day. So I can only imagine that they're delicious (to a cat). They also come in a variety of flavors so they never get bored of eating the same treats all the time.
Sara B.
Columbus, OH
My cats Love these treats and it's hard to find such moisturized treats that are this flavorful. One shake of the bag and my two cats come running. It's the only brand we buy.
Timicia P.
Fulton, MO
Everyday I feed my cat a cat treat because he deserves to be spoiled and the treat I always feed him is Temptations!
Norma J.
Clearwater, FL
My cat goes crazy for this treat. It must be the catnip lol. He loves treats but this one he keeps asking for more!
Katie G.
Blacksburg, Va
Cat's treats had to be moved into a seal-able plastic container. Safe to say she likes Temptations.
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
My cat didn't like these at first but now comes running when she hears the rattle of the package.
Kayla A.
My cats love these soy much. My youngest cat tore into the bag once and ate all of them!!