Temptations® MixUps Wakin' Bakin' Bacon, Egg & Cheese Flavors Cat Treats 6.3 oz. Pack

BY TEMPTATIONS® #69 in Cat Treats

Let's face it folks: waking up is the worst. Even from a catnap. But if there is anything worth waking this kitty up for, it's Bacon!This paw-some Temptations® breakfast mix is flavors of Bacon! Egg! Annnnd Cheese! is a treat so good it turns night owls into early birds. Best of all, these tasty morsels are perfect for waking up my tastes buds morning, noon and night! see more...

Jesseca H.
Carterville, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat ate this so I guess that means it is good, right?! I was skeptical on ordering treats at first afraid I was wasting my money, but these lroved me wrong! I'll continue trying new products of course. So far, we like Tempatations.
Lindsey S.
Watkinsville, GA
Recomend for all the catsLove to get these for m y . . . . Cat. . You Can Find These Almost Every Where Great Price
Recomend for all the cats
Jessica F.
Phoenix, AZ
New flavor for Christmas. The cats love it. This is by far their favorite brand of treats. They seem to enjoy this flavor but the catnip flavor is their favorite by far.
Kristina H.
Mount Vernon, KY
My cat absolutely loves treat time and i will not buy her any other treats then temptations. When go to our pantry you better believe that she is sitting right behind you waiting for her treats. Know some treats make my little bundle of joy sick but not temptations. They are never to pricey and you buy them usually at your local dollar store or Walmart.
Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat is not big on treats I’ve tried so many different kinds and she just doesn’t seem to care for them they always sit in the bowl until I have to throw away but this kind has been great she seems to really like it it doesn’t make her make weird noises after she’s eaten she seems to really enjoy them
Arlene M.
My 3 year old cat loves the Temptations Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Cat treat! She gets so excited when we shake the bag to give her a treat. She will do just about anything for a treat and compared to other flavors this one was a big hit. We would re buy this again!
Alixx B.
My cats loved these. I gave it once less star cause if the smell and the way it makes their breath smell. I do love the price and I probably will buy again because my cats loved them. I’ve told my boss about them and she said her cat loved them too.
Patrycja B.
Middle Vlg, NY
My cat loves this flavor of temptations ! I have a short hair cat that we found in the street he literally lives on this stuff and always meows and begs for more ! I would def recommend this brand to other cat owners !!
Emlizzle D.
Oswego, NY
My cat loves these treats! I also love this flavor because I can feed it to my cat in the morning and she loves it! They were a great price and last about a month for me! I recommend this product for any cat owner.
Julissa I.
San Juan, PR
I don't know what it is about these treats, but my cats adore them. I've bought them a lot of flavors (seafood medley, salmon, chicken, turkey, catnip, hairball control, mix ups), and they are a hit. A sure fire way to get my cats out of hiding is to take out one of these pouches. They love to play and pounce on them. I'd recommend this to any cat owner. I have not noticed an effect on their health or digestive system. Look into the ingredients if your cat has special dietary needs.