Temptations® MixUps Wakin' Bakin' Bacon, Egg & Cheese Flavors Cat Treats 3 oz. Pack uploaded by Rhianna K.

BY TEMPTATIONS®

Let's face it folks: waking up is the worst. Even from a catnap. But if there is anything worth waking this kitty up for, it's Bacon!This paw-some Temptations® breakfast mix with flavors of Bacon! Egg! Annnnd Cheese! is a treat so good it turns night owls into early birds. Best of all, these tasty morsels are perfect for waking up my tastes buds morning, noon and night! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kanesha B.
Lamar
I have 2 cats ( one female and one male) that would give these treats 5 stars. They both love eating these treats. The value is good for the size and the price is good for the amount. And a plus for my husband and I is that the treats make our cats breath smell good.
Jessica A.
Orlando, FL
I mean... it's cat treats, so I'm not really excited about them. But my cat Splat is! My cat eats like a bug, so this bag goes a long way. He's your standard house cat who likes to take off with his snacks, and this is one of the few he'll eat immediately.
Denisse A.
South River, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these treats! He will run to get them just by smelling them, they have a good variety or flavors and not too expensive. Just gotta watch not to give them too much bc they are 2 calories each
Lauren F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a very old, very picky cat. He generally hates treats but these. These treats make him forget he can't jump or get on the counters. He's a beast when it comes to these and since he's technically geriatric we let him have them as much as he wants (just kidding only one a day or he gets constipated-- that has more to do with him that the treats though don't worry).
Andrea P.
Dallas, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I picked these up because my cats love any snacks that are cheese flavored so I decided to give them a shot. They love them. I have to be careful with how many I give them because they disappear as soon as I put them down.
Diana M.
My cats LOVE these. We have boxes, bags, plates of these around my house and my cats just DEVOUR them. There are so many good flavors, and my cats like them all. Sometimes, they eat them too fast just because they are so delicious. I really recommend everyone to buy these and treat your cat!
Katheryn M.
My cat absolutely loved this treat! I began using it to get him to go outside at night, and now he won't go outside unless I use it! He won't take any other treat except for this one, it is his favorite. I would absolutely recommend this to other cat owners.
Rhianna K.
Orlando, FL
I swear my cat recognizes this little pink bag! I picked this up on a random trip down the snack isle and now I constantly have to go back for more. Before I can completely put the treat down it is gone!
Charna H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat is five years old or better and a picky eater but he takes to these really well and always pesters me for more or tries to steal some from the bag if it's not carefully sealed and hidden. Cheap and you get a lot for the prce so the value is worth it.
Caitlin T.
S Hamilton, MA
I bought these for my cats as they're crazy for anything with cheese, but they didn't seem to like these at all. I have four, and only one picked at them - the rest walked away. I tried again a few days later and the treats stayed on the plate. I haven't bought them again.