BY TEMPTATIONS® #13 in Cat Treats

Temptations® Surfers' Delight® MixUps Treats For Cats.

Tuna, shrimp & salmon flavors.

Crunchy outside.

Soft inside.

Under 2 calories per treat.

Value size. see more...

• I love seeing these in bigger packages... just wondering though, ...2 Answers
  • Are these treats hard or soft?15 Answers
  • Is this a good investment and do you recommend ?? 13 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I have three outdoor cats and have about 3 acres of land & no matter where my cats are, all I have to do is shake this container and they come running." in 2 reviews
  • "My kitty, Wiggily goes crazy over these!" in 1 review
  • "Whenever I get this specific brand of cat treats out, my cats go crazy." in 1 review
Ashley P.
My cats went crazy for these but I tossed them straight into the garbage when I actually read and researched every ingredient. These are not good for our babies. My 9 month old girl got sick and the vet thought her treats could’ve caused it which opened my eyes to research. These treats have been thought to cause renal failure which is fatal. There are way better options out there so please research before giving these to your babies. These weren’t the cause of my kitty’s sickness, her new 8 week old kitty brother got her sick but it wasn’t worth the risk for us. We switch to Blue Buffalo and Greenies which they love just as much.
Deanna L.
Santa Ana, CA
If I open the cupboard where these treats are located in my house, my cat is suddenly there. If I take out the little box and tentatively shake it, she looks at me with ravenous murder. If I start walking to her cat tree where I sprinkle out her treats, she will sprint across the house and jump onto her cat tree with such force that 6/10 times she knocks over her dang tree. She freaking loves this stuff. I just say the words 'snicky-snack' and she is ready for it. I don't know what kind of cat-cocaine you stick in these, but it's working.
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cats love Temptations Brand treats, They've  tried every flavor the company has out, and there is only 2 they're not fans of which is the Cat nip flavor and the milk flavor which I'm not sure why they dislike those two, as they LOVE cat nip and they love milk! All I can figure is those two flavors don't taste like catnip or milk. But I had to start buying the containers with the screw on lids, as they learned to open the one with the plastic lid with the flip open corner. .
Melinda M.
Cumming, GA
My cat goes crazy for these treats! He is so spoiled but I love him. These treats are great to reward him and how I house trained him! He doesn't seem to like any other treats as much as these for some reason. If its from Temptations he is all about it!
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I recently purchased the 16oz (Seriously, love the prices!) I am not preparing my cat for an impending apocalypse. No, I'll be lucky if it lasts more than a few months. You see, Temptations have created some kind of kitty crack disguised as delicious treats for my furry friend, as now I fear my cat has a serious addiction and I unfortunately am her biggest enabler. She will hunt me down multiple times a day in search of her chicken flavored fix and I simply could not keep up with her insatiable demand. Thanks to Amazon for offering up a nice discount for bulk kitty treat purchases, as I fear I may have suffered serious injuries if I wasn't able to provide her treats on a regular basis. I am grateful I can go more than a couple of days now without having to run out to the store in order to advert a serious feline crisis of epic proportions.
miranda b.
victoria ,Tx
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Once I get home it’s like my cats just know they go between my legs acting all lovey. Can they smell it? I don’t know some how they know they go completely crazy for these treat I even taught one of them to put away her toys the other brings me socks for some werid reason but when she brings me a sock I know she wants a treat so my cats seem to love it maybe yours will too.
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 3 cats absolutely would fight over this treat that they get 2 each of per day, if I did not separate them a little when doling it out! They love this snack, and have come to expect it at a certain time every night. They cry for it, when they know I'm headed to get it! So, I totally recommend this product.
Ashley R.
Walnut Ridge, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We picked these up because they were in a plastic container instead of those bags. Our cat likes to shred those bags and share her bounty with the dogs. We had never offered her these before. She loved them! She does that chattering noise some cats make when they're excited. The dogs even like them for high value treats.
Lacey M.
Superior
Best cat treats I have ever bought. My kitten is in love with these. Definitely a 10/10. I suggest this to everyone. Fairly cheap. Highly worth it. My kitten don't throw up from these like she has many other treats. I will continue to buy always.
Tabitha T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cat ( who tends to think he is a dog at times) just loves these kittie treats. We have tried several brands and these tend to be the only ones he gravitates towards. Will totally be repurchasing these treats for our fur baby.
Karissa P.
Emmaus, PA
Where can I get a bigger pack of these treats? I can only find tiny packages
Leanna  C.
Tewksbury, MA
Are these treats crunchy or on the softer side?
Rachel D.
Glencoe, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these treats hard or soft?
Jackeline P.
Is this a good investment and do you recommend ??
Gina G.
Any suggestions on healthy cat treats with all natural ingredients?