BY TEMPTATIONS® #2 in Cat Food & Treats

Temptations® Surfers' Delight® MixUps Treats For Cats.

Tuna, shrimp & salmon flavors.

Crunchy outside.

Soft inside.

Under 2 calories per treat.

Value size. see more...

• Are these treats hard or soft?15 Answers
  • Is this a good investment and do you recommend ?? 13 Answers
  • Any suggestions on healthy cat treats with all natural ingredients? 3 Answers
Temptations MixUps Treats For Cats Surfers' Delight
  • "I have three outdoor cats and have about 3 acres of land & no matter where my cats are, all I have to do is shake this container and they come running." in 2 reviews
  • "My kitty, Wiggily goes crazy over these!" in 1 review
  • "Whenever I get this specific brand of cat treats out, my cats go crazy." in 1 review
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Pet Lover Expert
I recently purchased the 16oz (Seriously, love the prices!) I am not preparing my cat for an impending apocalypse. No, I'll be lucky if it lasts more than a few months. You see, Temptations have created some kind of kitty crack disguised as delicious treats for my furry friend, as now I fear my cat has a serious addiction and I unfortunately am her biggest enabler. She will hunt me down multiple times a day in search of her chicken flavored fix and I simply could not keep up with her insatiable demand. Thanks to Amazon for offering up a nice discount for bulk kitty treat purchases, as I fear I may have suffered serious injuries if I wasn't able to provide her treats on a regular basis. I am grateful I can go more than a couple of days now without having to run out to the store in order to advert a serious feline crisis of epic proportions.
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
Pet Lover Expert
My 3 cats absolutely would fight over this treat that they get 2 each of per day, if I did not separate them a little when doling it out! They love this snack, and have come to expect it at a certain time every night. They cry for it, when they know I'm headed to get it! So, I totally recommend this product.
Ashley R.
Sedgwick
Pet Lover Expert
We picked these up because they were in a plastic container instead of those bags. Our cat likes to shred those bags and share her bounty with the dogs. We had never offered her these before. She loved them! She does that chattering noise some cats make when they're excited. The dogs even like them for high value treats.
Natalie T.
Bryceville, FL
Pet Lover Expert
My 7 cats all love these snacks and food. I keep anything I can find in this brand in my home as I like to spoil my cats as much as possible. This brand is very reasonably priced especially when I have to buy enough for seven picky spoiled cats in my house!
Stacy P.
cleveland
Pet Lover Expert
My cats love the Temptations brand treats. They are a little expensive but not more so than other treat brands. I have 3 domestic short hairs. If I can’t find a cat in the house, all I have to do is shake the container once and they all come running. I would recommend this product.
Tina Marie D.
Minneapolis
Whiskas Temptations Cat Treats Are the only treats my cats love! All the different flavors, shake them and they come running. My boy steals the bags while im asleep at night and tears it open and eats all of them!
Katelyn j.
Richmond, VA
The larger size is by far the way to go. My cat loves these treats and! They are great for training since they are low in calories. I’ve tried different brands and this is her favorite. She loves seafood and this flavor
Matthew R.
Dayton
Pet Lover Expert
My cat’s favorite variety of this brand. She comes running when she hears the container opening every time. Very good value compared to other similar brands. I would definitely purchase this product over and over.
Megan M.
Jonesboro, AR
Pet Lover Expert
My cat absolutely loves these. He got sick a couple weeks ago and quit eating and these are what I used to get him to begin eating again. I later found a some food made by Purina that had similar tastes and he loves it!Purina ONE® Dry FoodPurina Tidy Cats Instant Action Cat Litter - 35 lb.Purina Cat Chow Indoor Formula Cat FoodWhisker Lickins Crunch Lovers Cat Treats
Cassandra J.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert
My kitty is obsessed! He meows like crazy when he hears me open the cabinet that i keep the treats in lol. My boss, an owner of 6 cats, also uses these treats and they love them. Plus, they aren't over priced.
Karissa P.
Emmaus, PA
Where can I get a bigger pack of these treats? I can only find tiny packages
Leanna  C.
Tewksbury, MA
Are these treats crunchy or on the softer side?
Rachel D.
Glencoe, MN
Pet Lover Expert
Are these treats hard or soft?
Jackeline P.
Is this a good investment and do you recommend ??
Gina G.
Any suggestions on healthy cat treats with all natural ingredients?