Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat TreatsTEMPTATIONS™
TEMPTATIONS MixUps Treats for Cats CATNIP FEVER

TEMPTATIONS MixUps Treats for Cats CATNIP FEVER

Contains one (1) 3-oz. pouch of TEMPTATIONS MixUps Treats for Cats CATNIP FEVER Flavor These tartar control cat treats are 100% nutritionally complete and balanced for adult cat maintenance A low-calorie cat treat with a crunchy outside and soft center...

My cat wanna one, please, i'm wanna one
Does any one elses cats only like the catnip ones TEMPTATIONS MixUps Treats for Cats CATNIP FEVER
Is it good and cheap ?
Start your review of TEMPTATIONS MixUps Treats for Cats CATNIP FEVER!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
1,746 reviews
TEMPTATIONS MixUps Treats for Cats CATNIP FEVER uploaded by Alicia K.
My cats really loved these flavor treats. The went wild. And every time we opened the bag, they knew it was treat time.
Nicole E.
S Milwaukee, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
TEMPTATIONS MixUps Treats for Cats CATNIP FEVER uploaded by Nicole E.
My siamese Vapor LOVES these treats! You have to hide them or he wiill rip the bag open and eat them all. You can ask him if he wants treats amd he will meow until you get them for him. He is purely obsessed with thesd. Hes not a fan of other brands. Your kitty needs them. TEMPTATIONS MixUps Treats for Cats CATNIP FEVER
Rachael D.
Columbia, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
TEMPTATIONS MixUps Treats for Cats CATNIP FEVER uploaded by Rachael D.
Kitty crack for sure . They love these little treats . Better price than grocery store . Easy close and open top . And smaller footprint on bottom for easy room in pantry , but make sure these are stored behind doors . I found out the hard way . Was in a hurry and put them in a cardboard box in laundry . During the middle of the night I kept hearing weird noises . I finally got up to investigate and found our two cats nose deep in a pile of these treats munching away on the floor . They had chewed thru the box to get to them .! Until I find a Temptations 12 step program ill keep buying these for our two little ones . I don't want to find them out on the street trying to score them .
Amber W.
West Salem, OH
TEMPTATIONS MixUps Treats for Cats CATNIP FEVER uploaded by Amber W.
This is definitely one of my cats favorite flavors of treats! He is big on treats and I am constantly reminded when he's ready for them lmao He loves these!
Mary Jane S.
Louisville, KY
TEMPTATIONS MixUps Treats for Cats CATNIP FEVER uploaded by Mary Jane S.
Purchased at: PetSmart
This is kitty cat crack. My cats are sort of jerks, but this is the one thing they can agree on. They would eat the whole bag if they could. I know because they tried. DO NOT store these within sight or smell of your kitties. They will find them. They will suddenly grow opposable thumbs to open the bag. They will nom nom until you rip the bag out of their deadly claws. And they will then simultaneously attack you with the voraciousness of a velociraptor.
Stacy T.
Gladstone, MO
My cat loves catnip but he does not want anything to do with there. He loves the brand because the purple and yellow packages are his favorite. He just doesn’t want anything to do with this stuff. In all fairness he is super picky because he also doesn’t like the red or green packages. #InfluensterAwards2020
Sherri F.
Lubbock, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 7
TEMPTATIONS MixUps Treats for Cats CATNIP FEVER uploaded by Sherri F.
Purchased at: Big Lots
Kitty Siam’s favorite Cat treats! These treats will lure Siam out from any hiding spot with just the shake of the bag and if I’m late with treat time he will go to the cabinet and cry until I get them out! He enjoys every little bite of these treats! Will repurchase and recommend. #Temptations #MixUps #Chicken #Catnip #Cheddar #CatTreats #CatLove #PetLover #FurryFriends
Cora D.
Forest Lake, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
TEMPTATIONS MixUps Treats for Cats CATNIP FEVER uploaded by Cora D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have the MOST pickiest and snootiest cat ever! She refuses to eat dry food and doesnt like any treats with the exception of Temptations Mixups Catnip Fever treats! I’ve boughten her many different types but she will only eat these. #catlove #spoiledkitty
Dannielle C.
Monroe, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
TEMPTATIONS MixUps Treats for Cats CATNIP FEVER uploaded by Dannielle C.
TEMPTATIONS MixUps Treats for Cats CATNIP FEVER uploaded by Dannielle C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my cat's absolute favorite flavor of Temptations. She will ALWAYS go straight for the green bag, lol! The only improvement I can think of for this product would be to maybe make large boxes with smaller individual single/multiple serving packs inside, depending on how many cats you are buying for. I will always be buying more, that's a given!
Michelle S.
Java Center, NY
My cats go crazy for Temptation Mixups catnip fever cat treats. They love love the catnip. You cannot beat the price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elle N.
Detroit, MI
yaelin G.
North Miami, FL
il y a 2 ans
Margie R. il y a 2 ans
@ashleypacsicilian my neighbor had a cat that had chronic urinary tract infections and she had to be careful what she gave him too. I took care of her cats when she went on vacation and she said that he could only have Greenies for his treats because they didn't bother him and the vet said they were ok to have. As far as regular cat food and not treats, she just gave him the urinary care brands, personally I feed my cats Blue. Greenies are really good in my book!