Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Allison P.Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Neha 🐝.

BY TEMPTATIONS®

Cowabunga! The surf's served up my favorite fare: Tuna! Shrimp! Salmon! Any one would be totally rad. But all three is a bigtime beach bash. So many flavors of the deep dancing on my tastebuds! I heard if you hold up the bag, you can hear the ocean. Must finish these Temptations® Treats, first! see more...

Robin R.
South St. Paul
One of the kitties likes this one but the other one has no interest in it. I have found one that is for cleaning teeth and they both like that one.
Lucinda P.
Alliance
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat goes crazy over these! I actually have to hide them or she'll steal the bag and eat them all! So I suppose that means she gives them five stars!
Ava J.
Bethlehem, PA
My cat goes crazy for these treats! They smell and look like most other brands I've tried, but the cat's reaction indicates that these are superior.
Jennifer Q.
Rainbow
My cat absolutely loves these . There a perfect size for you cat and kitten to grab and eat. It will make you cat do tricks if your patient enough .
Michelle T.
Costa Mesa , CA
I have a very picky cat, and she loved these treats. She’s usually standoffish, but the minute I had a great in my hand..... she would come running.
Rachel T.
Grand Rapids
My cat loves these treats! As soon as soon as we open the cupboard, she comes running! We give her a couple, then she paws at the cupboard for more!
Justina H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My grandpas cat is a huge fan. she loves anything fish flavored but is very picky with everything else.these treats she gobbles right up every time.
Robyn C.
Longview
My cats love these treats, its almost like their car food. My cats are tabby's, both males, 15-20lbs. I can just shake the bag and they come running!
Beth S.
Lanark , IL
My kitty LOVES these! She comes running when she hears the bag open! If she is being really spunky she will knock the bag off the counter as a hint!
Amber S.
West Palm Beach
My cat loves these treats!! All I have to do is shake the bag and she comes running. Tempations MixUps Surfers' Delight Treats for Cats