Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Allison P.Temptations® MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats 1.7 oz. Pouch uploaded by Neha 🐝.

BY TEMPTATIONS®

Cowabunga! The surf's served up my favorite fare: Tuna! Shrimp! Salmon! Any one would be totally rad. But all three is a bigtime beach bash. So many flavors of the deep dancing on my tastebuds! I heard if you hold up the bag, you can hear the ocean. Must finish these Temptations® Treats, first! see more...

Kimberly W.
Chino
My cats go absolutely nuts for temptations. They will even open cupboards to try and find them so I have to move them to different places in the house. It seriously is like cat nip food!
Valerie C.
My kitties love these snacks so much they always seem disappointed when I only give them one, sometimes two if they give me some sweet meows :). Definitely our go-to snack for them...always a winner with all 3 cats!
Justin H.
Green Bay, WI
Like to treat my cat once in a while and when I shake the bag she knows its for her. She loves the treats and always wants more and more. Would recommend a try for your cat.
Lauren K.
Cincinnati , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
If I could pick a cat treat for my cats too 5 favorite this would be it. Between the tree cats they are so picky to find on they all like. Definitely not a bad price and they do last us a little while.
Allison W.
Ringgold, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love all of temptations treats! They are sold at a great price and my pets really love them. I purchase these treats from any store which is convenient for me. I would recommend
Dena R.
Salem, OR
My kitties love these. Found them at Wal-Mart for just a couple bucks. Theyre like tiny filled square nuggets about a dime size each, I usually give my cats 5 or so at a time.
Kelly B.
Cats seem to really like them.  They always want more.  I do think there are other treats with better ingredients in them, but for the price, not bad.
Kelly W.
Sidney, OH
The temptations treats are good. My indoor cat likes them. Fairly cheap I did wish more came on the pack but realized then they might go bad. So perfect size.
Paula P.
Arnold
Both of my cats really enjoyed the taste of this particular flavor.  I bought it at the Dollar store.  Both of my cats are mutts and medium sized.
Brianna E.
Garden Grove, CA
My cat loves these. She comes running when she hears you even just grab the bag. It's the only brand of treats she has tried, but they haven't let us down.